Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Don't really like Lawrence but despite liking Blunt I don't like her for the role either. Trying to cast her and her husband for this movie is so played out already.

I think an unknown actress might be better for Sue honestly...but all I care about is Cillian Murphy being Doom.

Get that shyt done Feige. :demonic:
Cillian Murphy could be dope :ehh:
Doom is definitely the most important character they've got to cast we need that badass villain for the ongoing future.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don't really like Lawrence but despite liking Blunt I don't like her for the role either. Trying to cast her and her husband for this movie is so played out already.

I think an unknown actress might be better for Sue honestly...but all I care about is Cillian Murphy being Doom.

Get that shyt done Feige. :demonic:

Doom has got to be a classically trained Brit then ...

Jason Issacs

Ozymandias

Cillian Murphy could be dope :ehh:
Doom is definitely the most important character they've got to cast we need that badass villain for the ongoing future.

why all y’all choosing white guys for Dr. Doom?:mjpls:

Why no one choosing a black actors? :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last time I checked there wasn't any black people in Latveria...:mjlol:

:usure::mjpls:

giphy.gif

hjnm

All Star
Daps
They probably shouldn't do Doom for the first film.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
why all y’all choosing white guys for Dr. Doom?:mjpls:

Why no one choosing a black actors? :mjpls:

do you know of any tall black classically trained black actors? can you name 3?

my actor knowledge isn't that deep, there is a general dearth in the required age-group and the old heads have kept on hanging on to the biggest and best roles. also brehs have been kept away from the leading / leader type roles so expect industry people to have a better idea than the public..

loki (hiddleston) wasn't that famous before thor so maybe they will pluck someone similar (but a breh) out of relative obscurity.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
They probably shouldn't do Doom for the first film.

they could do a film set in the past. doom and ff mess up and get trapped in another dimension. wandavision and/or the snap release them. that gives you 1 or two films without treading on modern day MCU's toes.

set the original in the 60's or 70's. delve into shield, yancy street, space race, quantum being new science, major computing power coming online. focus on the mental struggle between reed and doom. the class struggle of ben. the invisible girl to invisible woman (**ahem** invisible PAWG) growth. Johnny can be the frustrated dreamer who is along for the ride. they could even have an entire story in the quantum realm or microverse, or stuck in a dimension which is in the future.

then they buck up on kang, in FF style lose and have to run / escape back to MCU current time. mix in a bit of skrulls, kree and "TFATF mi familia" along with charismatic actors and it might work.

like how captain america, captain marvel and the GOTG (along with DC WW) got breathing room by setting their introduction "out of time/space".

you can squeeze out 2 FF films without messing with current MCU too much .. and that covers quite a few years.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah they just confirmed this is bullshyt. They don't even have a script