Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Makes sense. Homie is burnt out. I can think of two directors great for this but I don’t think they’d play nice with marvel and Disney: Matthew Vaughn or guy Ritchie

Guy Ritchie might fukk around and make one of the most interesting Marvel Movies of the new cycle

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they were talking to Shawn Levy about a project, and everyone just assumed Deadpool since he's Reynolds' guy now... that would suck, and if it's for F4, that would also suck. That guy makes crappy movies. now i'm afraid it's gonna be him b/c he's used to making family action blockbusters.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
they were talking to Shawn Levy about a project, and everyone just assumed Deadpool since he's Reynolds' guy now... that would suck, and if it's for F4, that would also suck. That guy makes crappy movies. now i'm afraid it's gonna be him b/c he's used to making family action blockbusters.
Shawn Levy is confirmed for Deadpool 3

Daps
considering F4 will prolly play a big part in the coming phases (esp reed and doom), its important they make sure this at least goes over well with establishing them

this really should be a live-action Incredibles with higher stakes while spotlighting the members for their individual skills/traits

Daps
They should probably introduce them in black panther 3 or some other film so the audience gets a feel for the characters. They have been proven historically hard to adapt from page to film. The last thing you want is the fantastic 4 getting the ant-man treatment in the MCU.
:dead::damn:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i think they are famous enough and people have enough faith in the MCU that they could just start them in their own movie... but we know at least one of em is coming soon

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Makes sense. Homie is burnt out. I can think of two directors great for this but I don’t think they’d play nice with marvel and Disney: Matthew Vaughn or guy Ritchie
Matthew V would be interesting :ehh:Guy Ritchie not rocking with Marvel tyrant style but I'd be down:ohhh::mjlol:I'd love Brad Bird or McQuarrie to do it. Not sure how many of the directors would be down to have to follow Marvel demands though:dead:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They should probably introduce them in black panther 3 or some other film so the audience gets a feel for the characters. They have been proven historically hard to adapt from page to film. The last thing you want is the fantastic 4 getting the ant-man treatment in the MCU.
:dead::damn:

Fantastic Four is literally one of the easiest IPs to adapt and Pixar showed it with the incredibles. The problem has always been the studios not understanding the characters.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Fantastic Four is literally one of the easiest IPs to adapt and Pixar showed it with the incredibles. The problem has always been the studios not understanding the characters.
That's just wrong breh.

There's plenty of shyt that looks good animated that you can't get away with in live action. No amount of understanding of the characters is going to make something not look goofy and stretching is one of them. Translating Reed's powers onscreen without it looking like shyt is going to be one of their biggest hurdles, everyone else should be fine.

That they nail the heart & soul of the characters is a given. You can't encapsulate the importance of Marvel's first family without that but you have to make it look convincing too.