Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
They probably shouldn't do Doom for the first film.

Doom I agree. They should just present Viktor as Reed's rival, the fact he's from Latveria and how he gets powers. Similar to what they did with Mordo in Dr Strange.

Then make a Dinesy+ show to give the character depth and how he ends up ruling Latveria.

Then he's the villian for FF2.

Then do Triumph and Torment as a Dr Strange movie and Doom becomes teflón in the MCU :wow:

Last edited:

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Doom I agree. They should just presentó Viktor as Reed's rival, the fqct he's from Latveria and how he gets powers. Similar to what they did with Mordo in Dr Strange.

Then make a Dinesy+ show with to give the character depth and how he ends up ruling Latveria.

Then do Triumph and Torment as a Dr Strange movie and Doom becomes teflón in the MCU :wow:

Nah Doom is to big for Disney Plus, I think they can tease him there and other movies tho.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The Good Place actors would be perfect for this

59ENH96.png

Daps
Doom I agree. They should just presentó Viktor as Reed's rival, the fqct he's from Latveria and how he gets powers. Similar to what they did with Mordo in Dr Strange.

Then make a Dinesy+ show with to give the character depth and how he ends up ruling Latveria.

Speaking of Mordo, I wonder if he's gonna come back for Multiverse of Madness

Conz

Superstar
Daps
if true they picked bell who I thought could do it :ehh:
interesting cast and I'm glad they're going with the older counterparts instead of their ultimate versions
i wanted Howerton for Warlock, and i don't know anything about the Torch guy... the other 2 are such generic ass choices. i've seen them both fancasted 100000 times. Seth Rogen, who i'm a big fan of, is almost as lazy as fancasting The Rock to play an action role in everything