Marvel Studios’ ‘The Fantastic Four: First Steps’ | In Cinemas July 25th, 2025

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
That's just wrong breh.

There's plenty of shyt that looks good animated that you can't get away with in live action. No amount of understanding of the characters is going to make something not look goofy and stretching is one of them. Translating Reed's powers onscreen without it looking like shyt is going to be one of their biggest hurdles, everyone else should be fine.

That they nail the heart & soul of the characters is a given. You can't encapsulate the importance of Marvel's first family without that but you have to make it look convincing too.

Bruh they literally switched up ms. Marvel’s power set in preparation of Reed. Making him stretch isn’t a problem and this isn’t a translation of 3d vs live action this is about nailing characters personalities.

Fox FF fell flat on that with reed being a playboy and Tranks’s vision was absolutely trash.

The core of FF is a family unit dealing ordinary problems in cosmic situations. We got a purple god, a magic man, and a talking rock men/ insects. Marvels art direction team does not consider reed’s power set a problem.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
No amount of understanding of the characters is going to make something not look goofy and stretching is one of them. Translating Reed's powers onscreen without it looking like shyt is going to be one of their biggest hurdles

:mjlol:

yoda-there-is-another.gif

something tells me that they might have already solved that problem.

or think that they solved it ..

ts = 85s

Ms. Marvel (TV series) - Wikipedia

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Conz

Superstar
Daps
man, i don't know if they're ever gonna be able to pull of Reed's power set on screen without it looked at least kinda dumb.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So like

Reed STRETCHES and BENDS like rubber or plastic.

I kinda is what it is….. the whole “without making it look dumb”

I think you either already like it or you don’t. I don’t think their is a right or wrong way to do it as long as it fits what’s going on and anyone with all the criticism….. feel free to explain how YOU would do it.

Also I loved the costume

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
So like

Reed STRETCHES and BENDS like rubber or plastic.

I kinda is what it is….. the whole “without making it look dumb”

I think you either already like it or you don’t. I don’t think their is a right or wrong way to do it as long as it fits what’s going on and anyone with all the criticism….. feel free to explain how YOU would do it.

Also I loved the costume
@Peter Popoff
The Batman was better and Brie Lasrson would have whooped her ass.

Don't be ducking me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Peter Popoff

Don't be ducking me.

As far as “comic book movie” with like how comics have “sci fi and fantasy elements” HELL NO:mjlol:

Don’t get me wrong not saying ground stuff is trash…. But I prefer something more vast over the grounded ANY DAY.

So if The Batman 2 comes back with S. Grundy, P. Ivy, Manbat, and the alligator dude….. holla back at me:youngsabo:

But until then…. Na son :pachaha:

And Brie is a Queen:mjlit:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
@Peter Popoff

Don't be ducking me.
No it wasn't. Moon knight was better and Steven Grant would've fukked Bruce Wayne up without powers.

shyt.... nikka, I would've fukked Bruce Wayne up and shot him in the face.

Ras Al Ghul and the court of owls don't got shyt on Peter Popoff nig.