Marvel Now Has No More Excuses....Give Us WAKANDA

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh but also cause GoTG promotion played to all ages . Kids want to see that racc00n and tree, plus adults want to see a marvel movie .

It didn't really. They cut the first trailer for Comic-Con, an event that's average age is 16-34. Opening weekend 44% of the audience was women, and 55% of the audience was age 25 or older.

So nah, kids didn't really drive the popularity of that movie at all."Black Panther" would do fine on it's own merits.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the coli has me eagerly anticipating this movie. never even knew shyt about it til reading threads here

my question - if they are indeed scared to open a black led movie, which established franchise can they introduce this character in then spin him off into a solo flick?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
the coli has me eagerly anticipating this movie. never even knew shyt about it til reading threads here

my question - if they are indeed scared to open a black led movie, which established franchise can they introduce this character in then spin him off into a solo flick?

Him and Cap are tight so that's why I wouldn't mind seeing him appear in Cap 3.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that's the better idea.

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
:stopitslime: Man, some of y'all are really disappointing me. "Fukk Black Panther" ?, "Why do we care" ?, "You have War Machine & Falcon what's the problem"?? LMFAOoo. If you say you're black & feel that way you either lying about it or so damn blind & in desperate need of a seeing eye dog. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm not gonna feel bad for wanting to see a hero that looks like me & is attached to my culture. Hell, all my life I've paid good money to go & support white heroes now when I want to see one of my race who LEADs the show I'm wrong? :comeon:

...F##kk Outta Here BRUH!! :camby:
Oh & Luke Cage don't even count to me because he's a walking stereotype.
He got caught up in criminal activity, wrongfully went to jail & became the guinea pig to white supremacy... Oh my bad I mean, THE GOVERNMENT. Plus, that c00n end up lusting after Jessica Jones white as$. Sh#t sound like my Uncle Luke ironically. Anyway, the Black Panther mythology is not only focused on a strong intelligent black man but also his ancient civilization of ALL BLACK PEOPLE who are extremely skilled & so advanced that they look at NASA's tech like it's children using finger paint. So if you want to be blind I reiterate ... F##KKk OUTTA HERE BRUH!! :wtb:

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It didn't really. They cut the first trailer for Comic-Con, an event that's average age is 16-34. Opening weekend 44% of the audience was women, and 55% of the audience was age 25 or older.

So nah, kids didn't really drive the popularity of that movie at all."Black Panther" would do fine on it's own merits.

Fred.
It's getting a cartoon right away , because kids liked the movie more so than say cap or thor and has more marketing potential to kids . The first trailer being at comic con is :yeshrug: of course a comic movie would premier the trailer there . BP as a movie plays to who exactly ? Disney isn't about pushing movies like black panther

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
smh at some of the comments in here

with how hot marvel is right now, there is no way panther will flop if marketed correctly. throw in one member of the avengers to cameo in the trailer or something if yall so concerned that an all black (or majority black) movie wont do well. dude was an integral part of the avengers and their storylines so miss me with the "he doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things shyt", he can be introduce in any of the big marvel movies they got lined up to set that shyt up.

saying wakanda was too much of a reach was already pretty dumb with asgards existance, but since guardians is covering the full space spectrum we are still gonna act like a scientifically advanced african nation is too much to take? :snoop:

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
Just have it be like a sequel to winter soldier

Scarlett, Sam, Captian, Some Nazi Kree's

Cap V Panther , Wakanda V Sheild and then they team up to fight the Kree Aliens working with Red SKull and or Thanos lol

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just have it be like a sequel to winter soldier

Scarlett, Sam, Captian, Some Nazi Kree's

Cap V Panther , Wakanda V Sheild and then they team up to fight the Kree Aliens working with Red SKull and or Thanos lol
why he gotta be the villain tho :mjpls:

if fukking Antman can get his own movie why not Black Panther? :mjpls:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
People Of Wakanda.
h584110A3

ChemicalBk

Super !
Daps
Reppin
Brooklynnn!!!
why he gotta be the villain tho :mjpls:

if fukking Antman can get his own movie why not Black Panther? :mjpls:
I mean to build interest in his character

In Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes which is where they got the Ultron and Kree story from as that was its most mainstream successful adaptation BP didnt trust the Avengers and often debated Stark intellectually and Cap physically..

They are paranoid of cac colonialism after fighting off the Kree Nazis back in the day so he wouldnt instantly ride with Shield storyline wise

They eventually band together but BP struggled with his decision to leave Wakanda and only did eventually because protecting Wakanda requiried protecting the world

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nick Fury is Black.
They gave us War Machine 3 times and we just got Falcon.

No disrespect to Black Panther but fukk Black Panther. I don't get why cats are sweating him so much. I would rather see a Luke Cage movie over BP, why can't Luke Cage get love and attention from y'all??
none of the people you mentioned has their own movie, those are all side characters. luke cage is a weak superhero. bruh is just a nikka walkin around with a muscle shirt and jeans.