Marvel Now Has No More Excuses....Give Us WAKANDA

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Lack of a rogue gallery - brehs, the general public didn't know the rogue galleries of Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy....y'all starting to get the point?

You right about this shyt, the only marvel characters that most casual fans can name their rogues gallery off the top of their head is x men and spider man. Plus when I hear anyone say rogues gallery I instantly think of Batman's...these nikkas ain't batman :stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, who cares. As a nikka who actually read comics, Black Panther as a character is boring as fukk and really wouldn't bring shyt to the Avengers table that we dont already got. Except that...he's black I guess. If you can call that a redeeming quality lmao

Save your faux outrage for something slightly less meaningless :camby:

Whoooooaaaaaaaa be careful breh!!! You don't wanna get "negged" by a couple of the cats in here!!:mjlol::lolbron:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The way dudes :cape: for Marvel is just astounding.
Kevin Fiege has come up with some of the shyttiest excuses for why Black Panther (who is a major character in the Avengers comics universe) can't be made yet..."Wakanda is too fantastical and it will be hard to do it right" while making movies featuring Germanic pagan gods and sentient trees and rodents.:shaq2:

From everything I have read it is obvious that Fiege just doesn't think that a movie starring a minority (or a woman) is viable so he dances around that shyt giving weak ass platitudes and acting like he is not the guy in control of the MCU. If anyone else did that you'd all be in here acting militant as fukk.
You see it too right?:sas2:

No matter what mcu says or does they :cape:. Its like theyre programmed bots to defend and praise marvel.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Studios ain't taking a risk this big any time soon. They'll keep adding minorities as supporting characters so no one can call them on it and keep pushing out movies led by white dudes.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Like most people have mentioned i doubt Marvel takes the risk by giving BP a movie. From what was mentioned and revealed at Comic-Con this year I think he might make a cameo or they might actually go to Wakanda but a full featured film is out of the question especially with Perlmutter running shyt.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:shaq2:Really yall? Another Black Panther thread? I want a movie just as bad as yall, but couldn't we up the several other threads on here?

But...
1fdceeb597ad22914321c0c4ffd2fe0b.jpg
This design tho :gladbron: Probably one of the best and creative Black Panther looks I've seen. Anyone know where this concept is from?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Where are the minority and black characters in the DC movies though?:sas2:
Fair point.

Its of course impossible to compare. DC only has one movie released in their universe and one announced.

However the rock has confirmed he will be leading a dc film, wonder woman will have a movie and cyborg might have a film as well.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Also, yall need to stop saying dudes like Will Smith and Idris Elba. The way Marvel is doing things now, they might get a younger head to play the role. Probably around the same age as Chris Evans or Sebastian Stan...

Stan is most likely gonna be Cap by the time we (if we do) get a Black Panther movie.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Not for nothin
but the problem Marvel may be facing in their offices is the name Black Panther lol
I mean... I cant really see white people lining up to a film called Black Panther. Especially if theyre not all that familiar with the character
but like @hexagram23 said
get him involved in the storyline
I mean shyt... he IS an Avenger

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Not for nothin
but the problem Marvel may be facing in their offices is the name Black Panther lol
I mean... I cant really see white people lining up to a film called Black Panther. Especially if theyre not all that familiar with the character
but like @hexagram23 said
get him involved in the storyline
I mean shyt... he IS an Avenger
I was actually gonna post this earlier. Yall think the casual white audience is gonna flock to a movie named "Black Panther" with little to any knowledge of the character at all? The kids will know off the strength of the Avenger's cartoon, but their parents :usure:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a very easy way to insure people will go watch "Black Panther".

Make it an integral part of this quasi-"Infinity Gauntlet" saga they got going on.

Which is the exact same thing they did with "Guardians Of The Galaxy". People were talking about that movie would flop, I told cats a long ass time ago, as long as it contains Thanos and moves the major story arc, people would show up.

Not saying that's the only reason they did, but Marvel ain't stupid. They know 99.99% of the people watching "GoTG" have no idea who these people are, so they included major plot developments....first dialogue from Thanos, first mention of The Celestials, first time the various MacGuffins from the movies have been called the Infinity Stones, etc.

Make an Infinity Stone pop up in Wakanda, something like that. Or have an alien harboring a stone go there seeking asylum. Put Thanos in a couple scenes, boom. $100 mill opening weekend.

Fred.
Ehhh but also cause GoTG promotion played to all ages . Kids want to see that racc00n and tree, plus adults want to see a marvel movie .

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Yeah, who cares. As a nikka who actually read comics, Black Panther as a character is boring as fukk and really wouldn't bring shyt to the Avengers table that we dont already got. Except that...he's black I guess. If you can call that a redeeming quality lmao

Save your faux outrage for something slightly less meaningless :camby:

choke on a dikk till you turn purple fucc boii