Marvel Now Has No More Excuses....Give Us WAKANDA

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I think BP has to Appear in film with other Avengers first before getting his own stand alone movie. Maybe put him in Cap 3 then he could go into his own story
I think another problem they have is that his costume looks a lot like Batman

People who aren't familiar with the character will be confused then there might be some backlash

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I wonder if they'll make Black Panther a woman because the critics wanting a female superhero movie :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
they dont even need the movie title to be named Black Panther if they are worried about the social ramifications or whatever :snoop: ... Nolan's batman series werent named "The Batman 1, 2, 3" either ... T'Challa - King of Wakanda or whatever the fukk could work

cant believe there are comments about the title of the movie being legit reasons not to make the movie lol ... if u dont fukk with the character thats cool, but then you cant turn around and be a batman stan if they are more or less the same archetype

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I still think Idris should do it :yeshrug: don't care if he was in Thor

ko5fktn4wymukfcbkmkd.jpg

Chiwetel Ejiofor

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is a very easy way to insure people will go watch "Black Panther".

Make it an integral part of this quasi-"Infinity Gauntlet" saga they got going on.

Which is the exact same thing they did with "Guardians Of The Galaxy". People were talking about that movie would flop, I told cats a long ass time ago, as long as it contains Thanos and moves the major story arc, people would show up.

Not saying that's the only reason they did, but Marvel ain't stupid. They know 99.99% of the people watching "GoTG" have no idea who these people are, so they included major plot developments....first dialogue from Thanos, first mention of The Celestials, first time the various MacGuffins from the movies have been called the Infinity Stones, etc.

Make an Infinity Stone pop up in Wakanda, something like that. Or have an alien harboring a stone go there seeking asylum. Put Thanos in a couple scenes, boom. $100 mill opening weekend.

Fred.
i was just about to post this same shyt, guardians proved a lot of people wrong, I hope it allows them to explore some of these lesser known characters/stories

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wonder if they'll make Black Panther a woman because the critics wanting a female superhero movie :ohhh:
I could see Marvel going with the female Black Panther and just acting like there never was a male version of the character in the cinematic universe.
It would kill two birds with one stone.

Lupita N'Yongo as Shuri the Black Panther
Tsl3Gdm.jpg

ShaSolair

Rookie
Daps
I could see Marvel going with the female Black Panther and just acting like there never was a male version of the character in the cinematic universe.
It would kill two birds with one stone.

Lupita N'Yongo as Shuri the Black Panther
Tsl3Gdm.jpg

:why: NAH BRUH. Personally, I'd be f##kin PISSED if they started off with such a thing. Now, in the comics T'challa's sister gets the suit & hero's up for a while which was cool. But I don't agree with that being the first step. Hollywood is slick about this type of sh#t . Yeah, they'll cast a black lead ONLY if everyone else around him or her for the majority of the time is Caucasian. :comeon: I guarantee if it does get made T'challa gonna be willing to cut off his D!#k, Assassinate every member of the NAACP, Nation of Islam, Farrakhan, sell Wakanda along with the civilians who inhabit all into being Tony Stark's servants just for a pat on the head from Black Widow.:childplease: Oh & if it's a women forget about it, :stopitslime: she'll either be getting fed the WHITE PILL of some Matrix Neo looking as$ jungle explorer or ... she'll be a big ol Queen Latifah from Set It Off, lumberjack shirt wearing man-chick who sponsors the carpet-munchy lifestyle. :mjpls:

...I just don't understand WHY people are trying their hardest to ensure that a brotha doesn't LEAD a modern day Hero flick?? Any of y'all in favor of Feige & his "Lemme Duck Showing Black Excellence; They just the HELP" agenda hump a cactus BUCKEEY NEEKID!! (RIP Bernie Mac voice) :wtb:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
the only thing i know about the black panther was watching the cartoon series that they had on netflix a while back. I liked the way they introduced him, cuz he came through and was bodying all the main characters (iron man, thor, captain). It def made him appear as somebody that can hang with the avengers crew. Outside of that, i dont know anything about his back story or his main villains.
After the success with guardians i dont think they need a superstar to market the film. They made chris pratt (a supporting actor on a struggling tv show) the leading actor:heh:
they prob need to introduce him in the 2nd avengers. Since nick fury disappears, maybe he goes to black panthers home land and recruits him to help out the avengers. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's getting a cartoon right away , because kids liked the movie more so than say cap or thor and has more marketing potential to kids . The first trailer being at comic con is :yeshrug: of course a comic movie would premier the trailer there . BP as a movie plays to who exactly ? Disney isn't about pushing movies like black panther

:dahell:

So you're just gonna completely ignore the fact that nearly half the audience opening week end was women, and the other half was men 25+?

A "Black Panther" movie would do fine. It would play to virtually anyone, because it's 2014 and comic book movies are mainstream.

Fred.