Marvel Now Has No More Excuses....Give Us WAKANDA

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Nick Fury is Black.
They gave us War Machine 3 times and we just got Falcon.

No disrespect to Black Panther but fukk Black Panther. I don't get why cats are sweating him so much. I would rather see a Luke Cage movie over BP, why can't Luke Cage get love and attention from y'all??
Fukk u Fukk this post and fukk everybody that dapped this shyt

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
So why ain't no one happy about that though? An African AMERICAN Super Hero that grew up on some of the same streets WE grew up on that's VERY respectable
Because Cage as a comic book character is fukkin trash

Panther is that nikka

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
White people supported Blade:yeshrug:

I think if he is kicking ass and it looks good the masses will support

That does make sense. if Marvel can get the young white people behind Panther the same way blade worked it would be amazing.... :ohhh:

But also you guys need an actor to be encompass the panther. when i looked at wesley i didnt see wesley snipes i saw blade. I saw a great movie, kick ass fight scenes and great direction and a worthy villain. (Well lackluster)

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Not sure it could be a blockbuster but if done right could certainly be a cult classic. Def need captain America in the flick tho for a cameo or two

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt white people wanna see a Black Panther movie unless its staring some actor like Will Smith that brings with him a built in audience. a vocal minority are clamoring for this but Marvel knows if they put a budget behind it that vocal minority won't be enough to recoup cost. that's why it hasn't happened and likely won't happen. If white audiences don't back it it'll do Red Tails numbers.

Who the fukk wanted to watch a Guardians of the Galaxy movie?

Correct marketing can make any audience love anyone regardless of colour or creed. Stop acting like we live in the 80s.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
White people supported Blade:yeshrug:

I think if he is kicking ass and it looks good the masses will support

They did on the strength of Snipes brand recognition at the time and the vampire lore will always help get people in the seats. The Blade films were rated R too they hold no punches until Blade Tragedy came out killed the franchise because of Goyer.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Marvel is interested in making safe, cookie cutter films. They're not in the business of making standalone great films. They want to be down the middle as much as possible.

These the same people hesitant to make an R rated Punisher.

DC would have done Black Panther justice.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Nick Fury is Black.
They gave us War Machine 3 times and we just got Falcon.

No disrespect to Black Panther but fukk Black Panther. I don't get why cats are sweating him so much. I would rather see a Luke Cage movie over BP, why can't Luke Cage get love and attention from y'all??

yeah nikkas dont even read BP like that, i feel what nikkas are saying but cut it out.

Luke Cage way colder than BP... nikkas aint gon do shyt but complain about whatever little whitewashed changes they make to the story anyway.

Marvel knows it has to build its base as a film house waaaayyyyy more before it can take the risk of doing an all black film. Better off starting with Luke Cage and sliding into BP...

Truth is the common "Tyler Perry" type black person is not going to see that shyt. Thats who makes the money for nikkas in hollywood. Unless Kevin hart in this shyt it's not coming out.

Meanwhile nikkas in that other thread shytting on Wesley Snipes not realizing how revolutionary and iconic the first two Blade joints were...

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
After guardians of the galaxy became a hit, I've been convinced the title won't be a problem as long as it has "Marvel's" in front of it :ehh:

Black Panther has had white supporting characters in the past, so I expect we will be seeing a lot of them in the movie and marketing campaign to give it more "mainstream appeal." I also expect parts of the movie will take place in America for the same reason....and they'll probably throw in a white Avenger as well. Just a prediction, not necessarily a complaint.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Djimon-Hounsou.jpg
thor_2_adewale-akinnuoye-agbaje.jpg

Juven

All Star
Daps
I agree fukk panther. No one knows who this d list character is and that's why they're delaying the film. Give me a Bishop's movie. Fox fukked up by not giving him a bigger role.