"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjlol:

Marvel has the throne and is filling theaters to play movies over 5 years old while DC is hurriedly trying to establish a coherent cinematic universe :laff:

We bout to eat off more D tier characters like antman while DC has to stuff as many of their A listers as they can into one film :dead:
:wow: we ate off antman and we already know about BvS :mjlol:
I just saw some ad for civil war on TV that made me :stopitslime:

Black widow and hawk eye are fighting during that battle they keep showing in the trailers, while they're fighting black widow is like "hey we'really still friends right?"

He's like "depends on how hard you hit me"

:francis: seriously? Like you can't have one serious moment you have to throw in some cheese lines in what's supposed to be a serious conflict.

Just terrible. It's a parody of itself at this point
it's almost as bad as having a character scroll through an email during the climax

Or asking I thought she was with you with the :dwillhuh: face

Or a goofball character like lex. Why golly gosh that's a strong handshake ya got there, I wouldn't wanna fight this guy :whoa:

:troll:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It failed to put them on the map due to a massive negative press about the movie, the movie was supposed to be the comic book holy grail and it failed to impress the critics... The film was lackluster. Hold that L. And so what it made more than most marvel movies... Is that the measuring stick your using?!??!! :heh:

Oh and yes they have moved up projects such as wonder woman but the execs are seriously afraid and are getting nervous, they themselves are doing a more hands on approach to make sure the cash cow keeps on giving them cash and not die.

If all the recent release date shuffling and rumored restructuring of the Warner Bros. status quo didn’t make it clear, those numbers certainly should: They’re close to hitting the panic button in Burbank this week.

Reports suggest an ongoing culture shift at the studio, with fewer original titles being greenlit as WB doubles down on franchise generators like DC Comics, Lego and Harry Potter. Certainly there’s a fever, what with Disney printing money from the “Star Wars” and Marvel hit parade. But the hot seat is getting hotter, as this is the year Warner chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara’s chickens come home to roost.

Snyder, therefore, has been making the bulk of the creative decisions. I’m told production exec Jon Berg and and Time-Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes are taking more of a hands-on approach now, paying closer attention to overarching story concerns,but someone well versed in both production and DC’s minutiae is what’s needed. Greg Silverman, head of film production at WB, may have too much on his plate, same as DC Entertainment boss Diane Nelson, who also oversees their core publishing business. Meanwhile, the competition has production company Marvel Studios — with a creative driving force at the top — and DC, surprisingly, still doesn’t have an analog.

As for “Batman v Superman,” those involved weren’t prepared for the critical knives the film received, but they always knew it was going to be a transitional film, bridging the gap between “Man of Steel” (which was produced with no plan in place to expand the universe) and anything approaching the Avengers/Super Friends mold. But I’m told “Justice League” will be a crowd-pleaser more suited to Snyder’s talents, and that the upcoming two-part event is “extremely kinetic and visual.” It will be far more straightforward than existential in its handling of superheroes.

So maybe the bounce-back will be considerable when it finally hits screens in November of next year. Either way, with production scheduled to start next week in London, the pressure is officially on.

Oh so what Justice league is next year. :heh:

You know what's about to drop later right???

:umad:

Why you taking things so damned personal... :dahell:

A movie starring batman and superman made more than one starring American icons like antman?! :ohhh:

The lowering of standards since BvS dropped is amazing :wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Every site has at least 70% of the audience liking it. So people didn't hate it. And Mos and BvS made more money than the majority of the mcu films.

Their "killing the game" yet their movies are disposable trash that will age like milk.

Winter soldiers their best film and it's solely BECAUSE they kept the corny cac jokes to a minimum
Not too get involved in this marvel vs DC shyt, but this is so on point to me. Watching Marvel films years later made me realize how lackluster a lot of them are. Not bad movies, just not my preference at all. I prefer my stuff more serious, and WS did that and is prob the best Marvel film they did so far and it has aged greatly. I thought I was still gonna fukk with Guardians, but nope. That dance off scene :scust:

All that shyt will get stale after a while. Other than the Lex bs, at least DC staying away from that and I'm all for it. I just hope Civil War stays with the same tone WS did but I seriously doubt they will :snoop:

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
marvel stans mad ass fock BvS had GOAT opening for comic books

As I said in another one of your stan threads, DC fans won a battle but still losing a war not just with Marvel but also with Melissa McCarthy.

Melissa McCarthy’s The Boss was the top film on Friday, besting Batman v Superman with a $8.082 million Friday. As of this writing, Dawn of Justice is on-tap to earn around $6m for Friday, which would be a 60% drop. The McCarthy comedy should make around $21m for the weekend which may or may not be more than Dawn of Justice’s third weekend.

Box Office: 'Batman V Superman' Topped By Melissa McCarthy As 'The Boss' Nabs $8M Friday

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
DC nikkas can't even troll right.

They even try to carbon copy the way we troll.

I got about 700 daps (give or take) trolling 2 BvS threads.

Lets see how many daps you get :russ:

And when it surpasses that movies opening weekend... all that will be left for them to do is

anigif_enhanced-20268-1418846377-9.gif

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
DC nikkas can't even troll right.

They even try to carbon copy the way we troll.

I got about 700 daps (give or take) trolling 2 BvS threads.

Lets see how many daps you get :russ:

And when it surpasses that movies opening weekend... all that will be left for them to do is

anigif_enhanced-20268-1418846377-9.gif
this n*gga is the definition of pathetic

Daps