"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I went to see the Avengers for the second time it made me realize nothing was really there.
I like the Marvel movies but the majority of them don't hold up to repeat viewings. Also the wise cracking is starting to get to me (Ant-Man was ok though)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
When I went to see the Avengers for the second time it made me realize nothing was really there.
I like the Marvel movies but the majority of them don't hold up to repeat viewings. Also the wise cracking is starting to get to me (Ant-Man was ok though)
I just saw some ad for civil war on TV that made me :stopitslime:

Black widow and hawk eye are fighting during that battle they keep showing in the trailers, while they're fighting black widow is like "hey we'really still friends right?"

He's like "depends on how hard you hit me"

:francis: seriously? Like you can't have one serious moment you have to throw in some cheese lines in what's supposed to be a serious conflict.

Just terrible. It's a parody of itself at this point

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black widow and hawk eye are fighting during that battle they keep showing in the trailers, while they're fighting black widow is like "hey we'really still friends right?"

:francis: seriously? Like you can't have one serious moment you have to throw in some cheese lines in what's supposed to be a serious conflict.

Black Widow is the worst offender. It really lowers the movie a bit for movie. Hopefully its toned down in Black Panther.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

And yet for all the quips and jokes.... Marvel is killing the game...:yeshrug: Maybe if BvS had a few jokes maybe....just maybe people wouldnt have hated it.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And yet for all the quips and jokes.... Marvel is killing the game...:yeshrug: Maybe if BvS had a few jokes maybe....just maybe people wouldnt have hated it.
Every site has at least 70% of the audience liking it. So people didn't hate it. And Mos and BvS made more money than the majority of the mcu films.

Their "killing the game" yet their movies are disposable trash that will age like milk.

Winter soldiers their best film and it's solely BECAUSE they kept the corny cac jokes to a minimum

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And Mos and BvS made more money than the majority of the mcu films.

5995748670308352.png

4527624695578624.png

:jbhmm: Say what again...

4991119648096256.png

:mjlol::umad:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
5995748670308352.png

4527624695578624.png

:jbhmm: Say what again...

4991119648096256.png

:mjlol::umad:
You retarded?

Look at my words. Made more money than the MAJORITY.

Look at the exact picture you linked.

Marvel has 12 films. Man of Steel made more money than 7 of them.

7 of 12 is the MAJORITY.

:mjlol: :umad:

No wonder you like marvel. You got the iq of an 8 year old and that's who they aim their films at.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You retarded?

Look at my words. Made more money than the MAJORITY.

Look at the exact picture you linked.

Marvel has 12 films. Man of Steel made more money than 7 of them.

7 of 12 is the MAJORITY.

:mjlol: :umad:

No wonder you like marvel. You got the iq of an 8 year old and that's who they aim their films at.

You still :umad: BVS sucked donkey dikk...

So 1 DC movie made more in total than most of the marvel movies, it doesn't help that DC lost 40% of profit in the second week...

This movie was supposed to put DC on the map and fukking failed, had those WB execs running around like lil scared bytches pushing UP release dates and canceling other projects...

If they stopped trying to imitate marvel and waited until they had a cohesive universe and storyline together under a strong writer and director that wasnt "cut" happy, maybe things could be different.

And believe it or not I had high hopes for BVS... :yeshrug: Marvel stay winning..... Give credit where its due.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You still :umad: BVS sucked donkey dikk...

So 1 DC movie made more in total than most of the marvel movies, it doesn't help that DC lost 40% of profit in the second week...

This movie was supposed to put DC on the map and fukking failed, had those WB execs running around like lil scared bytches pushing UP release dates and canceling other projects...

If they stopped trying to imitate marvel and waited until they had a cohesive universe and storyline together under a strong writer and director that wasnt "cut" happy, maybe things could be different.

And believe it or not I had high hopes for BVS... :yeshrug: Marvel stay winning..... Give credit where its due.
It failed to put them on the map :dead: movie has already made more than the majority of mcu films and is easily the most talked about film of the year, the fukk are you babbling about?

What projects did they cancel? Huh? They ADDED 2 more DC films. They sound real scared. Usually they don't push UP release dates when their scared you're not making any sense.

Your entire post is rambling fan boy nonsense.

Justice League dropping next year :umad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It failed to put them on the map :dead: movie has already made more than the majority of mcu films and is easily the most talked about film of the year, the fukk are you babbling about?

What projects did they cancel? Huh? They ADDED 2 more DC films. They sound real scared. Usually they don't push UP release dates when their scared you're not making any sense.

Your entire post is rambling fan boy nonsense.

Justice League dropping next year :umad:

It failed to put them on the map due to a massive negative press about the movie, the movie was supposed to be the comic book holy grail and it failed to impress the critics... The film was lackluster. Hold that L. And so what it made more than most marvel movies... Is that the measuring stick your using?!??!! :heh:

Oh and yes they have moved up projects such as wonder woman but the execs are seriously afraid and are getting nervous, they themselves are doing a more hands on approach to make sure the cash cow keeps on giving them cash and not die.

If all the recent release date shuffling and rumored restructuring of the Warner Bros. status quo didn’t make it clear, those numbers certainly should: They’re close to hitting the panic button in Burbank this week.

Reports suggest an ongoing culture shift at the studio, with fewer original titles being greenlit as WB doubles down on franchise generators like DC Comics, Lego and Harry Potter. Certainly there’s a fever, what with Disney printing money from the “Star Wars” and Marvel hit parade. But the hot seat is getting hotter, as this is the year Warner chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara’s chickens come home to roost.

Snyder, therefore, has been making the bulk of the creative decisions. I’m told production exec Jon Berg and and Time-Warner CEO Jeff Bewkes are taking more of a hands-on approach now, paying closer attention to overarching story concerns,but someone well versed in both production and DC’s minutiae is what’s needed. Greg Silverman, head of film production at WB, may have too much on his plate, same as DC Entertainment boss Diane Nelson, who also oversees their core publishing business. Meanwhile, the competition has production company Marvel Studios — with a creative driving force at the top — and DC, surprisingly, still doesn’t have an analog.

As for “Batman v Superman,” those involved weren’t prepared for the critical knives the film received, but they always knew it was going to be a transitional film, bridging the gap between “Man of Steel” (which was produced with no plan in place to expand the universe) and anything approaching the Avengers/Super Friends mold. But I’m told “Justice League” will be a crowd-pleaser more suited to Snyder’s talents, and that the upcoming two-part event is “extremely kinetic and visual.” It will be far more straightforward than existential in its handling of superheroes.

So maybe the bounce-back will be considerable when it finally hits screens in November of next year. Either way, with production scheduled to start next week in London, the pressure is officially on.

Oh so what Justice league is next year. :heh:

You know what's about to drop later right???

:umad:

Why you taking things so damned personal... :dahell:

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Batman Begins and TFK were straight. Else that I lost my love for comic book moves years ago.

Infinity War? Isn't that just a description of US foreign policy? I am not inspired.
Bottom line is fukk Marvel and DC:jawalrus: