"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
The movie is only loosely based on that and that doesn't even mean kryptonite will be in it

Get your head out your ass and maybe you would be able to think.
and it also means that it might be in it

no one knows.. that's the point

stop speculating clown

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
2 more days
tumblr_md1nj7YrFT1rwq7s3o1_500.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Spot on. Iron Man, Norton's Hulk and Guardians of the Galaxy are the only Marvel films that I could watch more than once (that's not saying much though).

The Avengers was average the first time and put me to sleep the second time holy shyt was that movie trash :huhldup:

Captain America was actually solid, but I haven't seen the second one:obama:

I liked Man of Steel except for the Lois Lane bullshyt romance :childplease:The fight scenes were soo piff :krs: and that gravity machine or whatever towards the end was just:ohlawd:

TDK and BB were also dope. TDKR got me with the hype and I loved it at the theater. Now, it's a must pass if it's on TV:ld:

I prefer DC because of the serious tone they try to go for. Even if it doesn't work out (Jonah Hex) it at least feels like they tried to do something different. Marvel is just popcorn filler until they can hype up the next movie for the fans. :camby:Green Lantern tried to be that Marvel formula and it backfired hard:shaq2:

1. :ufdup:(top 3 marvel flick for me)

2. daredevil(show) did dark better than all the garbage snyder been pumping out and anything non nolan batman

Last edited:

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
1. :ufdup:(top 3 marvel flick for me)

2. daredevil(show) did dark better than all the garbage snyder been pumping out and anything non nolan batman

Imma watch it soon :ufdup:

And I love Daredevil and it is dark and in a serious tone and I'm extremely happy it is lol. Marvel picked the right guys to make the show though (David Goddard :whoo:). In terms of their movies, however, none of the Marvel films are really serious or dark. Which is why I don't really fukk with their films heavy. :manny:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Avengers is a terrible film.

If youre over the age of 5 and you like dialogue like "capsicle" then I can't take you serious.

Theres nothing worth watching in that mess. shytty writing, corny humour, amatuer film making, generic soulless action.

Movie bored me to tears in the theatre and I tried once to watch it a 2nd time couldn't make it past 20 minutes in.

Its funny to see marvel stans questioning batman being able to fight superman yet have no problem with thor a god fighting humans in avengers.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Its funny to see marvel stans questioning batman being able to fight superman yet have no problem with thor a god fighting humans in avengers.

They are clowns. It's the same nikkas talkin bout how much this album sold or that album sold. Furious 7 came along and crushed the buildings at the box office. All of a sudden all these Furious 'fans' pop up in here :dahell:

I been on that Furious wave since day one, no shame.. I enjoyed them but now shyt is massively popular and nikkas talkin bout Dom this and Hobbs that :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
They are clowns. It's the same nikkas talkin bout how much this album sold or that album sold. Furious 7 came along and crushed the buildings at the box office. All of a sudden all these Furious 'fans' pop up in here :dahell:

I been on that Furious wave since day one, no shame.. I enjoyed them but now shyt is massively popular and nikkas talkin bout Dom this and Hobbs that :mjlol:
You wanna see something funny dig up the thread of when denzel was rumoured for f&f.

Posters were saying they couldnt afford denzel and that f&f was just a flash in the pan series and shyt.

I was the only one in there defending the franchise. Bet those same posters are now on f&f dikk :mjpls:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

If youre over the age of 5 and you like dialogue like "capsicle" then I can't take you serious.

Theres nothing worth watching in that mess. shytty writing, corny humour, amatuer film making, generic soulless action.

Movie bored me to tears in the theatre and I tried once to watch it a 2nd time couldn't make it past 20 minutes in.

The movie sucked but you tried to watch it a second time?!
Er, why'd you do that?!

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

but thor ain't a god tho :ufdup:

his own pops explained this in the first damn movie... loki said they are gods, pops was like nah nikka we not, we just have power and live long but we still die like normal humans

and because thor learned some restraint, you ever think maybe he wasn't trying to come out to earth and start murdering superheros.. the only time they fought, he was just trying to get his brother back.. not kill them

meanwhile superman could throw batman from ny to jupiter by the time he blinked b-b-b-b-but prep time :skip: