"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I've always wondered why John Cena is never mentioned in the Goku vs. Superman arguments.
Wait, when's the last time you saw Cena and Superman in the same place?
tumblr_miu0k0aIpd1qz7trqo1_250.png

:ohhh:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Even though im not a fan of after credit scenes but the email part should have been an after credit scene.

And don't get me started on Lex already knowing and having thier logos:scust:
The logo shyt was wack, but what else was wrong with that scene?

I like the fact that the super heroes all are starting out like myths that are just now coming to light due to a lol evidence and all. I feel like that's how things would happen in real life :yeshrug:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
The wheels on this thread have come off so let me ask a simple question and lets see the responses. In your opinion, which movies from the MCU would you consider to be a classic?
I would say WS but that's about it :manny:

All the other movies just lack something imo. That's just my opinion tho.

Edit: And WS is pushing it cuz it did have its faults too. I'm talking comic films tho. I don't think any film that's been released so far has been a classic outside of the TDK imo. You can argue Batman Begins tho.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
The wheels on this thread have come off so let me ask a simple question and lets see the responses. In your opinion, which movies from the MCU would you consider to be a classic?
None in the aspect of a traditional "classic movie" but to me Winter Soldier is a classic comic movie, and GOTG was close till that dance off...that one scene killed it for me.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
batman got his back broke and came right back......... still hasnt faught/trained in 8 years comes back to gotham and gives bane the beats

somehow got back to gotham like the next day after being in the pit and no money

Yo serious question....u remedial? Did u not see the seasons change over the course of the film? You think Bruce grew facial hair again in one day?

Jesus Christ...u literally needed the words "years later" or "months later" on the screen to realize this?