"Marvel is like a stripper, exciting at first, when it's over, you realize it wasn't all that great"

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:dwillhuh:
BvS is suppose to be steamrolling everything in sight. How you fukk up Batman vs Superman:mindblown:

Synder got to go :camby:
I feel like BvS threw a lot of casuals off with some of the shyt they threw in the movie. Obviously they're setting things up for future films, but I'm sure half the audience that aren't familiar with the comic book storylines were probably like wtf. Like the dream sequence for instance.

I feel like this movie is gonna be appreciated more as more films are released and everything ties together. I liked what they did, but I understand why some wouldn't. It can be looked at as things being too forced in there.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
As I said in another one of your stan threads, DC fans won a battle but still losing a war not just with Marvel but also with Melissa McCarthy.

Box Office: 'Batman V Superman' Topped By Melissa McCarthy As 'The Boss' Nabs $8M Friday

:mjlol:
bu bu but McCarthy is an established actress who has built up loyalty among the general audience. Batman is rebooted and superman hasnt really been popular since the 70s. nobody expected the third week of BvS to beat random melissa mccarthy movie #17

I feel like this movie is gonna be appreciated more as more films are released and everything ties together. I liked what they did, but I understand why some wouldn't. It can be looked at as things being too forced in there.
can? that email was a disgustingly blatant example. an email during the climax :mjlol:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You retarded?

Look at my words. Made more money than the MAJORITY.

Look at the exact picture you linked.

Marvel has 12 films. Man of Steel made more money than 7 of them.

7 of 12 is the MAJORITY.

:mjlol: :umad:

No wonder you like marvel. You got the iq of an 8 year old and that's who they aim their films at.
Superman is the most famous superhero in history. Any movie about him or Batman would make a lot money off of name alone. It should've made more money than movies about Marvel's lesser known superheroes.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
1460153338852.jpg