Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Let's Make our wish list

RiRI -- Out .. well keep her but not as Iron Man smarter than Tony
Hydra Cap --- out

Fantastic Four --- in
I would really like to see Bruce Banner back as The Hulk; limit it to Banner, OG She-Hulk, Doc Samson and Abomination as the only "hulks" in the Marvel U.
Put Amadeus Cho back to being a super-genius adventurer.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Manga has a beginning, middle, and END. shyt won't be running for 6-7+ decades with no end in sight like comic books.

So it's easy for them to have fixed story lines, no resets, etc when they know they will end.
Berserk been running since 1989 to the present.
One Piece been running since 1997, so 20 years with solid storylines weekly.
naruto ran 15 years weekly.

Just no excuse for the shyt that western comics pull, when they come out monthly, while these japanese artists putting out 20+ pages weekly and can still come out with coherent stories.

i'm of the opinion DC and Marvel should have made a switch to this style of story telling in cannon a long time ago. every year when thinking of a new story they should make a author plot out vague beggining mid point and end.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Berserk been running since 1989 to the present.
One Piece been running since 1997, so 20 years with solid storylines weekly.
naruto ran 15 years weekly.

Just no excuse for the shyt that western comics pull, when they come out monthly, while these japanese artists putting out 20+ pages weekly and can still come out with coherent stories.

i'm of the opinion DC and Marvel should have made a switch to this style of story telling in cannon a long time ago. every year when thinking of a new story they should make a author plot out vague beggining mid point and end.

Berserk... probably would be over if the author wouldn't game as much :pachaha:
One Piece will most likely end sometime in the next 10 yrs
Naruto has ended.

20yrs ain't 6-7 DECADES. Batman is what 1939. Spidey, x-men etc etc 1960s... shyt ain't the same man.

1. Manga is b/w not color, so comics will never be quickly done.
2. Japanese artists are able to do that shyt weekly because they basically give up their damn lives. :pachaha:
The Insane Work Schedules of Your Favorite Manga Artists
One Piece manga creator’s work schedule is absolutely insane

DC and Marvel could and would never do that. Batman and Spidey are timeless characters whose stories will probably never have an ENDING.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Berserk... probably would be over if the author wouldn't game as much :pachaha:
One Piece will most likely end sometime in the next 10 yrs
Naruto has ended.

20yrs ain't 6-7 DECADES. Batman is what 1939. Spidey, x-men etc etc 1960s... shyt ain't the same man.

1. Manga is b/w not color, so comics will never be quickly done.
2. Japanese artists are able to do that shyt weekly because they basically give up their damn lives. :pachaha:
The Insane Work Schedules of Your Favorite Manga Artists
One Piece manga creator’s work schedule is absolutely insane

DC and Marvel could and would never do that. Batman and Spidey are timeless characters whose stories will probably never have an ENDING.
Nah Batman isn't 6 or 7 decades.
That is what the different earths represent, remember?
Golden age is Earth 1, Silver age Earth 2, 84 - rebirth was new earth, new 52 = forgot the designation of this, and now rebirth is a new one.

1) Manga being in b/w doesn't matter in what i said, its the storyline and care for characters that I'm refering to. That said coming out with 4 b/w weekly is harder than monthly storyline with color.

2) don't care why they do it, don't care how hard it is, I'm literally saying if japanese can come out with 20+ pages weekly with solid storylines, american comics should be able to make solid stories on a monthly bases without resorting to the terrible PIS/CIS shyt they come up with to write themselves out of corners.

DC and MArvel could definitely do what I'm suggesting, if they made each author come in line for a specific story and you stay away from pointless, deaths of ________(insert superhero) storylines. it calls for editorial planning and discipline though.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly they shouldve put those resources to crating new characters. Outside of miles and kamala, they all suck.

Maybe they'll kill danvers too.

They did and they do create new characters. The problem is that the fans that ask for new characters never actually support them. Some of the problem is also the retailers refusing to stock certain books. All of Marvel's new shyt tends to sell better digitally.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They did with Iceman basically when they turn him gay in the first place:heh:

It wasn't turning him gay through in fluid narrative because people can in theory come out anytime in their lives. But they're not going to put the genie back in the bottle. You don't go back into the closet

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hydra CAP storyline is interesting but I'm not sure how they can redeem him without a reboot. He's really done some bad things especially to Black CAP:martin:

His redemption is already built in. The only reason he's Hydra is because Red Skull used cosmic cube fragments to change Cap. It's no different from how Skull used the Cube on Falcon back in the day.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't turning him gay through in fluid narrative because people can in theory come out anytime in their lives. But they're not going to put the genie back in the bottle. You don't go back into the closet

I think where they messed up with that was having both versions of Bobby be gay. Plus the way Bendis went about it was tacky, he basically had Jean Grey tell him he was gay.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Hasn't Marvel been doing soft reboots for the past 5 or so years already?

I guess they were not expecting the backlash they got in sales for some of the decisions to diversify their characters or by burying one of their most popular franchises for silly reasons.
or for the ass whooping dc gave them with Rebirth