Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Bout damn time :scust:

Wack ass Civil War 2 which managed to be even worse than the first :hhh:

These feminists trying to push Carol Danvers :hhh:

Ending classic 616 for the sake of promoting the movies :stopitslime:

Gimme the classic Cosmic entities and OG Avengers where everyone is happy and working together. fukk all that fighting and fake moral dilemmas that can be solved in 5 minutes if the characters weren't written as idiots :stopitslime:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please no more teenage super heroes and female versions of classic heroes marvel. :scust:

Jane Foster as Thor is fukking dope. And what they did to Odinson is basically what D.C. was tryna do with Superman when he lost his powers, only this has been 10x's more fun to follow.

Thor period has arguably been Marvel's best book over the last 3-5 years (Daredevil is up there too). Everything from Gorr and the Godbomb, forward = :wow:.

Female Thor vs. Dario (aka a billionaire Minotaur), Roxxon, the Midas Corp. (yes, that Midas) and the new Silver Samurai = :damn:.

All the other character changes they made have been trash tho. Especially Amadeus as the new Hulk. Get that shyt the fukk outta here.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Havent really got into Spider Gwen but the last issue was cool
I like Totally Awesome Hulk
Champions
Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers Cap
Deadpool and Spidey
Deadpool and the Mercs for $
"The Worlds Greatest Comic Magazine" Deadpool
The New Hawkeye
Avengers is still ok. the one with Hercules on the team
trying to get into Karnak
trying to get into Moon Girl
The New Wasp
Ms.Marvel is MY shyt!
Clones Wars Spidey shyt still has my attention
Miles Morales out here lookin for his pops in an alternate universe or some shyt
and I kinda like this weird Monsters Unleashed shyt

all of em aint great
but they keep me entertained when im on break or just chillin around the crib
im just a Marvel head man
Karnak is great but over already . Super delays as usual on a Ellis book
BRING BACK ADULT CYCLOPS!!!
Yup :banderas:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Jane Foster as Thor is fukking dope. And what they did to Odinson is basically what D.C. was tryna do with Superman when he lost his powers, only this has been 10x's more fun to follow.

Thor period has arguably been Marvel's best book over the last 3-5 years (Daredevil is up there too). Everything from Gorr and the Godbomb, forward = :wow:.

Female Thor vs. Dario (aka a billionaire Minotaur), Roxxon, the Midas Corp. (yes, that Midas) and the new Silver Samurai = :damn:.

All the other character changes they made have been trash tho. Especially Amadeus as the new Hulk. Get that shyt the fukk outta here.
I gotta catch up with Thor. The truth is that Jason Aaron is one of the best writers in comics today

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta catch up with Thor. The truth is that Jason Aaron is one of the best writers in comics today

Jason Aaron on Thor has been classic breh. The fact the book is still classic without Thor... :wow:.

This dude somehow managed to make Thor's hammer arguably the most interesting character in the book. How Sway??? :dwillhuh:

The Roxxon goons read like Grant Morrison didn't have time to flesh out a bunch of ideas, so he gave them all to Aaron and said have fun.

Aaron is definitely one of the best doing it right now. And Mark Waid has been deserving of a run on ASM. Tired of Dan Slott.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Marvel needs to cut it out with these soft reboots every six months.:camby:

Half the time it's just an excuse to restart a book using the same writer/artist picking up exactly where the pre-reboot story left off for the sole purpose of giving it a minor boost in sales pretending it's a whole new beginning.

They put way too much emphasis on these shytty wannabe indy books. Just because Ms Marvel has been a success doesn't mean every female hero needs her own hipster-book written by a woman. Don't even get me started about them putting the World Of Wakanda book in the hands of some lesbian feminist who openly admitted to having never read a comic in her life on top of stating that she was going to use the book to push her own agenda.
Facts

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
They've been doing soft reboots for years now :coffee:

But figured this would happen. They've been doing too much too quickly..

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
When I mention korea and manga (refering to japanese supporting it) and growing US attention to japanese manga and korean webcomics, I'm talking more about their industry. Having fixed story lines, not constantly resetting shyt, and in general authors and publishers showing respect for their fanbases

Manga has a beginning, middle, and END. shyt won't be running for 6-7+ decades with no end in sight like comic books.

So it's easy for them to have fixed story lines, no resets, etc when they know they will end.