Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Wow

:wow::wow::wow:

You’d never would’ve thought Marcus Garvey of all ppl would be on that type of time....I wonder what Dr. Umar would think about this :patrice:

What would Farrakhan MLK and Malcolm X have thought of this, were they aware of such rhetoric? Dr Umar is irrelevant lol.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
p*ssy dem disrespect the prophet behind usernames and computer screens

in real life pure box and kick out teeth you get

any one of you

:pacspit:

because is pure fukkery unno a keep up bouyah

p*ssy

And the dr shoulda chuck you back inside you mother rotten womb but look where we are now

Big p*ssy @tuckdog take you foolish back to twitter and stop gwan like you have strength

the lion dem will flash out you marrow anywhere you deh eediat yout

p*ssy go read a book you think me have time fi teach dunce boy like you?

Suck yuh madda

Ay lowe di yute nuh star. Got me in this thread rolling :deadrose:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
no fukk you. FBI was known for disrupting black advancement. It’s the reason that organization was created to stop Garvey from taking over the continent of Africa cause the Berlin conference was going on at the time. :pacspit:

He didn't have to big up the Klan every chance he got nor shyt on Black Americans when he was jamaican. He once said Negroes had no right to ride in Train cabins with Whites because Black people didn't build the railways. What?

And maybe his fellow Blacks would've supported him if he wasn't so over the top and negative. What self respecting Black person is gonna support someone who says we dont deserve the same rights as White people because we ain't built shyt when we literally did?

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Conservative blacks have a lot of parallels with historical black leaders, just like many of Tariqs followers have a lot of parallels with White supremacists...

If meeting with the KKK is the parameters I think NOI will be the next on the summer jam screen then but actually that’s already happened in some ways..

Africa is the richest continent in the world, so if it’s agent work to get African people in the diaspora to control that continent its finances its natural resources its land, then by God that’s a fine mighty agent..

Also America is built by Black Americans but America is only America because of Black Americans, take the Black away from it and that same America is not the same. So even though I don’t agree it’s a theory that is understandable, what is America now? The same America built by blacks serves Caucasian people in a way it does not ADOS... In fact it’s part of the sphere of western and white European influence rich at decimates and subjugates the whole world, so if he says be damned with America you have to understand where he was coming from, not necessarily agree.

Nothing wrong with Pan-Africanism. shytting on Black folks calling us dumb and lazy and praising the Klan will never get points from me tho.

The NOI never took it to Garvey's extremes unless I'm missing something.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Nothing wrong with Pan-Africanism. shytting on Black folks calling us dumb and lazy and praising the Klan will never get points from me tho.

The NOI never took it to Garvey's extremes unless I'm missing something.

Yes I don’t agree with that, he was flawed and some questionable things came from his pen but overall I think his impact is positive

This doesn’t sound like a c00n to me

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjpls:just know that for all the shyt MLK gets for "selling us out" and "setting us up for failure" he knew not to do no silly shyt like having Nazi's at meetings.

What would Farrakhan MLK and Malcolm X have thought of this, were they aware of such rhetoric? Dr Umar is irrelevant lol.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls:just know that for all the shyt MLK gets for "selling us out" and "setting us up for failure" he knew not to do no silly shyt like having Nazi's at meetings.

I’m talking about how they all ‘perceived’ Garvey..

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Yes I don’t agree with that, he was flawed and some questionable things came from his pen but overall I think his impact is positive

This doesn’t sound like a c00n to me

Like I said he's the Blueprint for these modern guys. Guys who have a point but who's message gets lost to many because of the extra-ness.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

"But by 1920, A. Philip Randolph and other black leaders, some of whom had supported Garvey after his arrival in the United States, came to believe that Garvey's program for black advancement was unsound, and that Garvey himself was a charlatan".

This the exact same shyt that happened to King and Malcolm X. :pachaha:

You do understand that you had people during those times, who believed we were this close ><, to having peace with the white race..

So any move that may disrupt that dream of harmony with the white man, they fight against that.. And this tactic was clear with Dr. King, because after the civil rights act was passed, the preachers was satisfied. But when King wanted to deal with black poverty and "getting our check", those same preachers turned against him..

And as far as him working with the Klan.. I don't know how true that is.. All I know is this woman who's promoting this narrative, gets real mad when the white establishment doesn't acknowledge her.. She says he works with the Klan, while she's dying to work with the Klan in different garments..

I mean you can throw Garvey in the bushes all you want.. But please believe that the same people who want to cancel Garvey, probably took some information from him and use it for themselves.