Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Misery loves company :sas1:

Notice she only attacks black male heroes :mjpls:

Add that to the fact she's a wenching dyke, she's an agent of chaos :mjpls:

She understands that her audience is mentally weak and easily influenced. The more she cuts down previous activist, the more she can climb the activist ladder..

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Marcus Garvey wrote the blueprint for modern, sneak-c00ning, try-hard, faux militants.

He also conspired with the KKK against fellow Black people.

He masqueraded his self hatred as pro-Blackness. Convincing Black people to leave a country they quite literally did the heavy lifting in building.

I see a lot of him in these modern day "We are our own worse enemy" conservative Blacks.

fukk him.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcus Garvey wrote the blueprint for modern, sneak-c00ning, try-hard, faux militants.

He masqueraded his self hatred as pro-Blackness. Convincing Black people to leave a country they quite literally did the heavy lifting in building.

I see a lot of him in these modern day "We are our own worse enemy" conservative Blacks.

fukk him.

post up the literature.. I'd like to read it..

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

fukk him.

no fukk you. FBI was known for disrupting black advancement. It’s the reason that organization was created to stop Garvey from taking over the continent of Africa cause the Berlin conference was going on at the time. :pacspit:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Misery loves company :sas1:

Notice she only attacks black male heroes :mjpls:

Add that to the fact she's a wenching dyke, she's an agent of chaos :mjpls:
nevermind all that she was aligned and in an organization that has white supremacy goals to keep immigration white. when that was posted here people defended her for it.

wouldn't this be the pot calling the kettle black?

what is the difference between her using white supremacy when it suits her and Marcus having a white crakkka pen pal?

shocking not one supporter of that c*nt mentioned this. :ohhh:

the goal posts stay floating

@Marcel pro black 510 ados

PFIR is not a progressive organization

Yvette was rolling with....

PFIR - Progressives for Immigration Reform - is not a progressive organization.

Who says so?

Well, we can turn to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), which has documented decades of hate groups across the United States. They say that PFIR is a front group - astro-turf - for the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) which was founded by white nationalist John Tanton.

• Progressives for Immigration Reform (PFIR), a new organization that purports to represent liberal environmentalists, is headed by Leah Durant, an attorney who once worked for the nativist Immigration Reform Law Institute, the legal arm of FAIR. John Tanton, who remains on FAIR's board, has written about the need to use progressive or liberal environmental organizations as a means of insulating nativists against charges of racism.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps

fukk him.

Conservative blacks have a lot of parallels with historical black leaders, just like many of Tariqs followers have a lot of parallels with White supremacists...

If meeting with the KKK is the parameters I think NOI will be the next on the summer jam screen then but actually that’s already happened in some ways..

Africa is the richest continent in the world, so if it’s agent work to get African people in the diaspora to control that continent its finances its natural resources its land, then by God that’s a fine mighty agent..

Also America is built by Black Americans but America is only America because of Black Americans, take the Black away from it and that same America is not the same. So even though I don’t agree it’s a theory that is understandable, what is America now? The same America built by blacks serves Caucasian people in a way it does not ADOS... In fact it’s part of the sphere of western and white European influence which decimates and subjugates the whole world, so if he says be damned with America you have to understand where he was coming from, not necessarily agree.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Black Nationalists meeting and trying to find common ground with White Nationalists isn't that far fetched

it's the self-loathing that gets me. But if anything that perceived docility might be the most obvious link to the mother country.

Anybody else finds it weird that pro Black leaders always seem to reach out to ws?