Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Shyts crazy how you can acknowledge the role of CIA FBI and co killing off revolutionary leaders like Fred Hampton, MLK Malcolm X but can’t acknowledge the roles they had in killing actual Pan Africanist leaders like Patrice Luamba, Thomas Sankara, even Gadaffi who were trying to instil Pan Africanist ideals. If you don’t want to study on what you talk about then what’s the point? White supremacy is world wide, the minority controls the majority that’s a law that applies to everyone everywhere regardless of race, so all that majority shyt is ok to say but without nuance.

I know white supremacy is worldwide. You're preaching to the choir and ignoring black folks that have no concept of Black or white supremacy because they live in a black bubble or have submitted to their blackness being erased.

Go to South America, Africa or the Caribbean's. We don't need this talk in the US. You only talk to us because we are the least colonized mentally and the strides we've made. You never have this issue with black people in Canada, spread across Europe or in South America. You "nikkas' stay with issue with us like Africa isn't the blackest continent. fukk you. We put in our work. You 'nikkas" think we should support shyt just because "we all black" while doing nothing in the fight. You don't want black liberation. You want white proximity and you're willing to cosplay us to do it. fukk you and pan africanism.

You want to drag us down. Misery loves company. You see we trying to separate, what's the issue? Keep your stereotypes about us and do you. What's the issue?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Either admit the concept is foriegn or admit you got on late. Either way shut up. The concept of black is beautiful, black power, etc. Wasn't your thing. It makes zero sense in a majority black country. Right? But for some reasons they act like Black Americans don't understand understand the concept of race and we need to be lectured on race and white people. I'll beat your ass for my grandma and granddad that went through Jim Crow. Just nasty and disrespectful. My grandma will be 82.

Never question question black latinos or caribbeans. Never question first or second generation in white countries. I'll beat the fukk out of one of you disrespectful "nikkas".

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
If you study history, you'd notice that there is no policy that is 100% foolproof. Was Garvey wrong on some things, yes, were African founding fathers, the Nkrumahs, Mandelas, Sellasie etc wrong, of course, but they were also right on some things. However, it was and still is absolutely wrong for any leader who claims to be African to cosy up to racists in the black struggle, because then what happens, as it did in various settler economies(Kenya,South Africa etc.) is that it makes it easier for the whites to create a deluded black buffer class to control the masses, and to break this chain is impossible.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s so hard to imagine that a black man born in the 1900s could have some warped white supremacist thoughts even when trying to be pro black and doing actual good work.

Look at the NOI and their beliefs on origins of African features.

Harry Belafonte was a notorious pawger

Malcolm and Ali met with the Klan

The way we all drool over light skinned and racially ambiguous women

None of us are immune to falling prey to white supremacist beliefs even if it is at the subconscious level.

With that said, Yvette is a messy dyke who lives for drama.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What’s so hard to imagine that a black man born in the 1900s could have some warped white supremacist thoughts even when trying to be pro black and doing actual good work.

None of us are immune to falling prey to white supremacist beliefs even if it is at the subconscious level.

With that said, Yvette is a messy dyke who lives for drama.
Whats this bytch babble you tried to sneak in bold? nikkas like women stop trying to get daps by being a Shea butter bytch smfh.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The internet is so full of too many self righteous, wanna be heard, nobody ass, self deprecating, fake ass, lying ass, high falutin, whiny, bytch made, coward, never worked hard for anything worthwhile, back stabbing, pansy good for nothing motherfukkers.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Marcus Garvey was dressing like this

images

calling himself the provisional president of Africa.:mjlol:

I can see why some Black folks were like :childplease: send this negro back to Jamaica :camby:.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats this bytch babble you tried to sneak in bold? nikkas like women stop trying to get daps by being a Shea butter bytch smfh.

I probably hit a nerve, but I know and you know this is true. It's not completely our fault. We live in a majority white society that has defined the standard of beauty as a white woman. So the closer a person is to that ideal, the more "beautiful" she is considered.

I'm not breaking new ground here.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

:gucci:

they were hoteps:mjgrin:

Jamaican like Garvey

meeting with the clan in itself ISN'T a problem, especially if the two sides mutually agree on the separation of the races. Garvey's mistake was a he took the extra mile and started spouting/cosigning their more ridiculous talking points + at the same time was practically praying for Southern Aframs to get lynched so they would run to his organization for protection:hhh:

If you come from a heterogeneous population/ethnicity, this can better be explained or to a degree, forgiven......now, if you come from homogenous population or preach "true negroism" like Garvey did but you show otherwise:usure: