Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What does this have to do with Twitter or cancel culture? :gucci:

An internet personality with a long history of partnering with White Supremacists and attacking Black folk is now trying to game Twitter's "cancel culture" in order to attack another Black person.

If social media outrage teams didn't exist this wouldn't even be a story, no one was demanding to know what was in Marcus Garvey's letters. The person who started this had a long run of kissing up to and partnering with White Supremacists (Ron Paul, John Tanton) while attacking pro-Black, pro-reparations voices (Ta-Nehisi Coates, N'Cobra) and it wasn't turning out lucrative enough, so she's switched it up and started partnering with ADOS separatists and attacking a different set of Black folk.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
An internet personality with a long history of partnering with White Supremacists and attacking Black folk is now trying to game Twitter's "cancel culture" in order to attack another Black person.

If social media outrage teams didn't exist this wouldn't even be a story, no one was demanding to know what was in Marcus Garvey's letters. The person who started this had a long run of kissing up to and partnering with White Supremacists (Ron Paul, John Tanton) while attacking pro-Black, pro-reparations voices (Ta-Nehisi Coates, N'Cobra) and it wasn't turning out lucrative enough, so she's switched it up and started partnering with ADOS separatists and attacking a different set of Black folk.
Thank you!

no one wants to understand a damn thing but wanna put out divisive information from the past instead of fostering a unified front. You can be an ADOS-nationalist while still understanding the power of a unified pan african thinking. pro-black is beneficial to all blacks worldwide.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
Its odd how black people here brought up Bidens eulogy for a known klan member, and brehs still fcked with him..
But someone brings up some letter with no context about Garvey, and nikkas all in for throwing him under the bus..

White people taking notes of this shyt.. They study it and figure out ways to use it to their advantage..
They don’t hear you tho

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Its odd how black people here brought up Bidens eulogy for a known klan member, and brehs still fcked with him..
But someone brings up some letter with no context about Garvey, and nikkas all in for throwing him under the bus..

White people taking notes of this shyt.. They study it and figure out ways to use it to their advantage..

Honest question cause I'm no huge Garvey fan but I think this is kinda a dumb thread too.

Do you think there's a difference between someone who had denounced the Klan 50 years earlier, and someone who was actively in the Klan at that moment?

Do you think there's a difference between a eulogy with no shots at Black folk and a letter taking hard shots at Black folk?

They really aren't very comparable incidents, even though both were wrong.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I read your posts in the voice of buggin' out .

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Black people are judged by different standards, even by each other. Again I will say this, if you do have no love for people around you, there is no need to talk about any sort of liberation/revolution, that is step 1.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Garvey sacrificed his livelihood for the betterment of his people and this is the thanks he get?? He put everything on the line, founded black businesses, and now negroes are trying to destroy his legacy?? I see why no one wants to step up and take control, negroes as a whole don’t want to listen and when they die, the same negroes want to tarnish their legacy...see King, Malcolm, Dr Welsing, even Mansa Musa, Kobe, Michael Jackson....whose legacy was tarnished by negroes.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not me. I was no fan of Biden's even before that shyt. I never liked Biden and it goes way back to his close friendship with James Eastland the Senator for Mississippi. Eastland was an avowed racist.

Biden’s Gaffe Exposed the Crack in His Coalition

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
*pointing out Marcus garvey and his troublesome past of supporting and slandering attack and generalizations on Black americans*

*Nonados and pannies reply by--- > mentioning ADOS c00ns and people*

Like i said you mfs got entitlement, "why cant we attack yall, yall do it yourselves. What about ADOS on ados crime" is basically what you guys are saying when yall pull this maneuver :mjlol:

as said before the lot of yall are just dark skinned white people. and as for you pan africans yall just delusional idiots seeking your self esteem in a dashiki:pachaha: