Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

Daps
Marcus Garvey wrote the blueprint for modern, sneak-c00ning, try-hard, faux militants.

He also conspired with the KKK against fellow Black people.

He masqueraded his self hatred as pro-Blackness. Convincing Black people to leave a country they quite literally did the heavy lifting in building.

I see a lot of him in these modern day "We are our own worse enemy" conservative Blacks.

fukk him.
Are you sure about that? I thought he taught to do for self

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
He's not wrong. He's was right then and he would be right now.
Every great black leader has made that same revelation.
Malcolm X has consistently called nikkas out for their handout mentality and their dependence on the welfare state instead of doing for self. Y'all hoe ass typing and tweeting ass nikkas finna cancel Minister X now?

You are a complete idiot that doesn’t know history.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Also keep in mind... there was no PC culture back then. Ppl said whatever they wanted

PC - Pro Color

Which is why whites reacted crazy whenever a black or non-white said something against the grain of the white supremacist establishment back then. (Hell they still do today)

Political correctness most certainly existed pre-1970s

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You are a complete idiot that don't know history.
Instead of getting in your hoe ass feelings how about you point out what I said that was wrong. You can't. Therefore you resort to some low iq shyt like negging, name calling, and attacking.
:camby: