Marcus Garvey Wrote a Letter to White Supremacist Earnest Cox Calling Negros Lazy

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Almost every so-called "Black" "Leader/Intellectual" over the past 100 years, Malcolm X, Claude Anderson etc. has said a variation of this statement. I heard Claude Anderson accidentally slip out his mouth and implied there was something genetically wrong with "black" folks. LOL.

shyt...you had so-called "Blacks" in the 1800's, like Denmark Vessey and Gabriel Prosser trying to organize "Black" folks to free themselves from captivity and you had their own people running to the Caucazoid to get them executed so they could return to their comfy and easy life on the plantation working for the rest of thier life for massa. I'm pretty sure that's the mindstate Garvey is refering to.

When you are a forward 3-Dimensional thinking individual, providing practical solutions for your people to help them climb out of the rut their stupid collective decision making has placed them in...and see, generation after generation after generation Black folks continually digging the rut even deeper every generation with stupid, illogical decision making and promoting and adhering to counter-productive culturally regressive ass backwards culture that keeps you perputually at the bottom of society and under the thumb of the Caucazoid...the wheels start turning in your head...and you start inquiring "What the fuk is wrong with my people"?

Jeremiah 2:14 — Is Israel a servant? is he a homeborn slave? why is he spoiled?

Deuteronomy 28:28 YHWH shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:
Deuteronomy 28:29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.

:jbhmm:

And when you move as a nation or as a soverign national...you're inevitably going to have to politic with those whose doctrines and ideologies who you don't agree with, in regards to his correspondance with a racist. Garvey wanted all his people in Africa and the KKK leader agreed...so why exactly would they be at odds? :heh:

I don't see the point of corresponding with a KKK dude outside of the fact that they had alot more power and influence in the mainstream Caucazoid community in Garvey's day...but ain't nothing to get all in your feelings about when you consider his goal was Autonomy and Soverign Nationalism...a concept which has been thoroughly psychologically beat out of "Black" folks with "Civil Rights" movement which was nothing more than the promotion of being in perpetual servitude under the Caucazoid and looking for a people that detest you as your chief deity to solve all your problems and opt to be a "homeborn slave" and "do nothing slumberer" instead of putting in real work and taking the initiative to build up your community and be the problem solver for your own people...This is the modern incarnate who Garvey is refering to.
Add to that the fact that these nikkas hate with a passion hearing the shyt that they need to hear. nikkas love appeals to ego and empty platitudes. It's music to their ears.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Business not personal... think though.. who’s better to reach out to than someone who doesn’t want the ppl around in the first place.
I cant imagine a scenario where I would willing seek assistance from group that wants the worst for me and mine. Kind of like the Scorpion and the Frog parable.

Makes sense why this never seems to work out.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
if i'm not mistaken our sista @xoxodede been put us on game about this. we're talking like 6 or 7 long ass detailed posts from her in a row with full articles, periodicals, links, and receipts on this and way way more

i can only imagine what ados thought about a dude spouting this rhetoric. and he wanted black people to know what the klan was like? marcus, you an immigrant bro who claimed you never experienced racism in jamaica until you were 11. look, there wasn't not one foundational brother or sista who did not know the depth of evil that the kkk was and they for damn sure were not trying to work in conjunction with them either. then they should all go to some unknown country in africa and leave a country that they built from the ground up into a damn wealthy superpower?? wow, i dunno b

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
p*ssy dem disrespect the prophet behind usernames and computer screens

in real life pure box and kick out teeth you get

any one of you

:pacspit:
yvette carnell is a lesbian with a white woman partner. she wants the liberal dream except liberal whites just want control of black bodies by "befriending" while ultimately giving black folks no real autonomy. it's invisible shackles while conservatives would like nothing more than to literally shackle nikkas. Pan Africanist want both physical and invisible shackled removed, at least that's my understanding.

attack me i'm ready:blessed:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
why do people take any of this shyt as personal attacks on them. your ideologies can be flawed, correction is not punishment. that goes for both sides of the argument on here.

the solution in truth lies somewhere in the middle of pan africanist and ados ideology. but the thing is you can't expect your oppressors to give you liberty, not real freedom anyway, it would erode the power they have over you and your labour.

ultimately unity in the diaspora is the answer. Now what that unity looks like might be different from what Dubois or Garvey ultimately had in mind but in truth, our strength comes from a united front.

Just as the white man has adopted whiteness as a call for unity amongst the pigmentally-challenged. Your melanated husks ought to cause you to see commonality with all blacks.

There's a reason your histories are obfuscated and misrepresented, it removes your spiritual attachment to inception of civilization and the great achievement your ancestors brought to HUMAN existence. You were first, you were complete, you were the stewards of the earth.

anyone ever wonder why african pre-colonialism were so communal in their everyday living?

perceived-interconnectedness, that's why. It's that same connectedness ADOS feels with other ADOS, a shared human experience.

Africa was once all green land, meanwhile the other regions of the earth where the caucasians inhabited were baron and lacked food, meanwhile the hostile cold environment they lived bred selfishness and a "me-first" attitude.

in their quest for better pastures caucasians employed the use of devastating violence to usurp lands and people and their ways have bleed into the very fabric on North American/ European living as well as the rest of the world.

keep thinking aas they do and your futures will be as there's is....bleek. they are dropping in numbers worldwide, they poison the earth in the name of capitalism, burn forests in the name of profit, destroy water systems to save money and tell the rest of us we are savages.

but keep fighting amongst one another, it's just as they'd like it to be. separate and stupid, just what they need to keep the game they run going as they need to stay in power for as long as they can.

:wow:

oooooh the white man is a cunning beast - yes saaar he got ya'll c00ns in quite the pickle *uncle ruckus voice

:troll:

tell me i'm lying.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its odd how black people here brought up Bidens eulogy for a known klan member, and brehs still fcked with him..
But someone brings up some letter with no context about Garvey, and nikkas all in for throwing him under the bus..

White people taking notes of this shyt.. They study it and figure out ways to use it to their advantage..

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
and this is why a lot of black folk hit the :hubie: on people like you, and overall any attempt of black liberation or theology

ain't nobody in the wrong for speaking out if THAT is how somebody perceives you

don't matter if it's Garvey, the Isrealites on the corner, or some rando professor on twitter

when your contempt is obvious, folk will respond in kind. This is what Cosby had to find out the hard way.
Exactly folks like him don’t hate white Supremacy they hate they can’t participate in it fully so they wrap themselves in perverted conservative values:mjpls:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
why do people take any of this shyt as personal attacks on them. your ideologies can be flawed, correction is not punishment. that goes for both sides of the argument on here.

the solution in truth lies somewhere in the middle of pan africanist and ados ideology. but the thing is you can't expect your oppressors to give you liberty, not real freedom anyway, it would erode the power they have over you and your labour.

ultimately unity in the diaspora is the answer. Now what that unity looks like might be different from what Dubois or Garvey ultimately had in mind but in truth, our strength comes from a united front.

Just as the white man has adopted whiteness as a call for unity amongst the pigmentally-challenged. Your melanated husks ought to cause you to see commonality with all blacks.

There's a reason your histories are obfuscated and misrepresented, it removes your spiritual attachment to inception of civilization and the great achievement your ancestors brought to HUMAN existence. You were first, you were complete, you were the stewards of the earth.

anyone ever wonder why african pre-colonialism were so communal in their everyday living?

perceived-interconnectedness, that's why. It's that same connectedness ADOS feels with other ADOS, a shared human experience.

Africa was once all green land, meanwhile the other regions of the earth where the caucasians inhabited were baron and lacked food, meanwhile the hostile cold environment they lived bred selfishness and a "me-first" attitude.

in their quest for better pastures caucasians employed the use of devastating violence to usurp lands and people and their ways have bleed into the very fabric on North American/ European living as well as the rest of the world.

keep thinking aas they do and your futures will be as there's is....bleek. they are dropping in numbers worldwide, they poison the earth in the name of capitalism, burn forests in the name of profit, destroy water systems to save money and tell the rest of us we are savages.

but keep fighting amongst one another, it's just as they'd like it to be. separate and stupid, just what they need to keep the game they run going as they need to stay in power for as long as they can.

:wow:

oooooh the white man is a cunning beast - yes saaar he got ya'll c00ns in quite the pickle *uncle ruckus voice

:troll:

tell me i'm lying.
Why does the truth have to be in the middle. Some times the truth just is :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's not wrong. He's was right then and he would be right now.
Every great black leader has made that same revelation.
Malcolm X has consistently called nikkas out for their handout mentality and their dependence on the welfare state instead of doing for self. Y'all hoe ass typing and tweeting ass nikkas finna cancel Minister X now?

And now it makes sense why "Family Man" is a Republican and Trump Supporter