Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

invalid

Banned
Daps
I like MLH. I don't agree with every position he takes. And I don't think he's that great of a debater. But Judge Brown absolutely mopped the floor with him. Haven't seen a debate that ended this tragic for the host.

I was under the impression that Judge Brown was on some c00n shyt. And he may have made some c00nish comments before. But I think this is an example of the fact that we need to consider the totality of a person and what they stand for before we start throwing out c00n labels because we may disagree with what they say. I can see how some people will take offense to his Trayvon Martin point. Again, I don't all the way agree, but he had points that I can acknowledge.

The spill that he made about black masculinity and what that should look like was just :wow:.

Daps

:rudy: Y'all boys just won't stop with the lies huh?

Dw1ZRFhVAAEaAY_

Daps
The Trayvon martin analogy was flagrantly stupid. Zimmerman willingly confessed to killing Trayvon while Bill Cosby ,even when presented the opportunity to have his sentence reduced, still maintained his innocence.

Zimmerman was the aggressor and yet was allowed to use the “the stand your ground” law despite him being the one following a child with a loaded weapon when police dispatchers directed him to stay in his car. Bill Cosby spent more time in prison for “aggravated assault” than Zimmerman did for murdering a child.

Much better response than the one the Judge gave.

He wasn't totally wrong, but he was caught off guard with that one. Probably because he didn't expect another black man to start throwing literal white supremacist arguments at him.

If he had more time to think, I'm sure he would have given a much better answer.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What is your definition of drugging and raping them/ We need your standard to calibrate with your line of thinking and argument. Can you please define.
It’s the same definition as everyone else’s, drugging and raping is when you secretly give a woman a drug that will result in them losing consciousness and then You sexual assault them.

If you give someone a drink with a date rape drug inside that’s drugging them. If you hand someone a pill and say “this is a quaalude” thats nots drugging them. They know what it is and what it does. And to keep it 100 any woman that takes a quaalude at that time is down for sex. No woman that doesn’t do hard drugs recreationally is going to goto a mans house and start popping pills.

Notice how no one ever directly asks bill Cosby “did you have sex with them while they were unconscious?”
No one ever asks the women “did you at any point intend to have sex with bill Cosby”
No one ever asks bill Cosby was he also on any type of drugs or alcohol?

Any woman can use this “drugging” logic after the fact. You invite a woman over and of course she’s going to want a drink or to smoke. You have consensual sex. She can then press charges and they ask you “did you give her alcohol with the intentions of having sex?” Of course your answer is going to be yes if answering truthfully.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Lamont Hill wanted Judge Joe Brown to come onto his show
and play his game.

The Judge made a salient point "If the law says he's NOT GUILTY, HE IS NOT GUILTY".
The American Justice system is fukkED but the Court of Public Opinion ? It's demonstrably worse at times IMO.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Judge Joe brown and men that think like him are the reason some women opt for feminism to some degree in their lives. These are not the men some women want “leading” them.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
JJB beat the shyt out of him in this discussion. People like Marc and Roland have bytch ass nikka energy, so they get intimidated when real men go toe to toe with them. This fool Marc Lamoist Hill told Umar that we need to make sure patriarchy never re-enters the black community, and that's because people like Marc would be run out of the community if strong black men were still at the forefront.

this is very noticeable :whew:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
So giving women drugs to incapitate them and have sex with them is cool with you ?

The problem with this is that it extends to alcohol as well. If you've ever bought a woman a glass of wine and had sex with her you're now a rapist. There's a difference between:

"I'ma slip this Molly in her drink when she goes to the bathroom and take her home" :smugbiden:

and...

"Hey babe, let's pop some Molly and fukk all night" :myman:

Daps
Judge Joe brown and men that think like him are the reason some women opt for feminism to some degree in their lives. These are not the men some women want “leading” them.

Yes, men who demand that women take accountability for their own actions.

Such as... if a man offer you drugs, don't take them, otherwise if you get high and inebriated and impaired, that's YOUR fault.

Same as if a man offered another man drugs. If that other man takes the drugs and gets high and inebriated and impaired, that's HIS fault.

Modern feminism wants it both ways. They want to preach to us that women are equals of men, while at the same time telling us that women are grown children who can't take responsibility for their actions.

Which one is it? Oochie wally or one mic?