Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I'm straight edge. I don't drink. No one I associate with drinks either.

Stop with the false equivalences. There's no diminishing the sedative effects of the drug.
Cosby acknowledges having a sexual relationship with accuser Therese Serignese starting around 1976, when she was 19. Serignese, who has gone public with her accusations, has said the first time she met Cosby at a Las Vegas hotel in 1976, he gave her quaaludes and a glass of water before they had sex.

Q: Did you give her quaaludes?

A: Yes.

Q: What effect did the quaaludes have on her?

A: She became in those days what was called high.

Q: She said that she believes she was not in the position to consent to intercourse after you gave her the drug. Do you believe that is correct?

A: I don't know. ... How many years ago are we talking about? 197[6]? ... I meet Ms. Picking in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her quaaludes. We then have sex.

___

Q: Why didn't you ever take them yourself?

A: I get sleepy.
If quaaludes makes everyone sleepy, then why did she take them? I don’t get high when I smoke weed, I get paranoid. People have different responses to drugs. He said she became high, not sleepy.

If the implication is that she took a quaalude and fell asleep why not directly ask Cosby if he sexually assaulted her while she was unconscious?

Let’s tell the WHOLE story. She met Cosby backstage at his comedy show at the Hilton (like all groupies do), he gave her quaaludes, she knew what they were and what effect they would have in her, she willingly took the quaaludes, she willingly had sex with bill Cosby. She admitted to NOT being unconscious while they had sex.

HERES THE BEST PART:
After the alleged “rape” she was staying in Cosby’s penthouse at the same Hilton for 3 WEEKS. Kept in contact for 20 YEARS and admitted to having consensual sex with Cosby AGAIN. But wait it gets better...

He gave her two payments including a check for $5000 in 1996. 20 years AFTER she claimed he raped her. These white women are full of shyt.

The only time she ever accused Cosby of rape is when there was a civil suit aka a big paycheck.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you (men and women are NOT equal) but bruh... I must say...:patrice:

No offense to you cause you one of the homies... but some of y'all in here are really coming off as if you have extremely limited interactions with women.

I have a mom, a grandma, sisters, a wife... and I can tell you right now that none of them would take a pill just because a man offered it to them.

Women can be really stupid, but they ain't THAT stupid. :rudy:

That was my whole point breh.

My question was rhetorical

a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer

It made no sense that all those women would willingly take a pill.

But you are telling me all those women are lying???????

Come on breh.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Marc represents the crowd of black people that react on emotions, while depending on group think no matter what facts are available to debunk their claims. I have a substantial amount of blerds as friends and they share the same sentiments that Cudi and/or MLH does.

Basically the same hatin’ ass kneegrows who were juelzing like no tomorrow in that Cosby thread back on Wednesday.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That was my whole point breh.

It made no sense that all those women would willingly take a pill.

But you are telling me all those women are lying???????

Come on breh.
YES it makes perfect sense but quaaludes was the drug of choice for groupies. Most of the accusations against Cosby claim he simply acted inappropriately not even rape. Did bill Cosby grab a woman inappropriately or even grope some of them? Most likely yes, but clearly this isn’t an issue because Donald trump openly admitted to grabbing women by the p*ssy and these same white women voted for him over 50 percent.

Check my last post. A woman said he raped her but spent 3 weeks in his penthouse at the Hilton AFTER the alleged rape and accepted thousands of dollars 20 years AFTER the alleged rape and admitted to having sex with him AGAIN. Every one of their stories are full of shyt.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Even tho Cosby confessed that he did drugged and rape those women , he did it thinking they wouldnt
go after him after confessing giving up his rights.
He's free because the law is working like its supposed to.

Y'all really can’t be this stupid right? :heh:

Keep thinking mind control ain’t real brehs.