Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
There are plenty of white people in prison because of prosecutorial misconduct :mjlol:
That being said, the DA was wrong in a legal sense to grant an immunity he didn't really have
Please explain the misconduct and how he didn’t have authority to grant immunity. If DAs didn’t have the ability to grant immunity, wouldn’t that make it damn near impossible to get someone to cooperate and help them make a case? If it was misconduct, why hasn’t that been brought before a States Attorney or the Court? Wouldn’t what Cosby said in his deposition equate to a proffer letter after he was promised he wouldn’t be prosecuted?

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Alcohol is also a sedative.
You ever gave a woman a drink, and had sex with her later?

He’ll pretend like he never saw your post, simply refuse to answer it, or just start babbling his moronic talking points.

The majority of this board knows that @Crowd Surf Off A Cliff is an effeminate and emotional idiot in regard to anything involving The Black Community and politics.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Answer my question.
I'm straight edge. I don't drink. No one I associate with drinks either.

Stop with the false equivalences. There's no diminishing the sedative effects of the drug.

Cosby acknowledges having a sexual relationship with accuser Therese Serignese starting around 1976, when she was 19. Serignese, who has gone public with her accusations, has said the first time she met Cosby at a Las Vegas hotel in 1976, he gave her quaaludes and a glass of water before they had sex.

Q: Did you give her quaaludes?

A: Yes.

Q: What effect did the quaaludes have on her?

A: She became in those days what was called high.

Q: She said that she believes she was not in the position to consent to intercourse after you gave her the drug. Do you believe that is correct?

A: I don't know. ... How many years ago are we talking about? 197[6]? ... I meet Ms. Picking in Las Vegas. She meets me backstage. I give her quaaludes. We then have sex.

___

Q: Why didn't you ever take them yourself?

A: I get sleepy.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Even tho Cosby confessed that he did drugged and rape those women , he did it thinking they wouldnt
go after him after confessing giving up his rights. He's free because the law is working like its supposed to.
Stop spreading lies cac

Daps
I'm straight edge. I don't drink. No one I associate with drinks either.

Stop with the false equivalences. There's no diminishing the sedative effects of the drug.

They make HIM sleepy, you dumb racist fool. :deadmanny:

I pointed out the movie Wolf of Wall Street because a large part of the story centered around Dicaprio's character's drug use (his drug of choice was quaaludes).

Quaaludes didn't make him sleepy. They made him wired, inebriated, but not unconscious.

If you google it, a lot of ppl who were around during the time of quaaludes being party drugs, agreed that the movie's depiction of the effects of quaaludes were accurate.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes, men who demand that women take accountability for their own actions.

Such as... if a man offer you drugs, don't take them, otherwise if you get high and inebriated and impaired, that's YOUR fault.

Same as if a man offered another man drugs. If that other man takes the drugs and gets high and inebriated and impaired, that's HIS fault.

Modern feminism wants it both ways. They want to preach to us that women are equals of men, while at the same time telling us that women are grown children who can't take responsibility for their actions.

Which one is it? Oochie wally or one mic?

:francis: men and women are not equal.

We have different accountability levels.

That right there separates as sexes.

These women know it, they just lie to themselves go make themselves more comfortable with the truth.

That's why men hold greater accountability in these situations.

Even society and legal system know men and women aren't equal.

Edit: higher degrees of natural accountability technically make men superior buts that's a different discussion

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Shut the fukk up cac
I'm Black. You have a bunch of anti-AA posts on here. Shut the fukk up.

They make HIM sleepy, you dumb racist fool. :deadmanny:

I pointed out the movie Wolf of Wall Street because a large part of the story centered around Dicaprio's character's drug use (his drug of choice was quaaludes).

Quaaludes didn't make him sleepy. They made him wired, inebriated, but not unconscious.

If you google it, a lot of ppl who were around during the time of quaaludes being party drugs, agreed that the movie's depiction of the effects of quaaludes were accurate.
How the fukk am I racist? I swear, you guys have to be some of the dumbest fukking people on here. They make him sleepy and that's why he only fed them to the women he prayed upon.

A fukking movie isn't reality, either. How stupid are you? I don't have to google shyt to understand its effects and to know that you're full of shyt.

Daps
:francis: men and women are not equal.

We have different accountability levels.

That right there separates as sexes.

These women know it, they just lie to themselves go make themselves more comfortable with the truth.

That's why men hold greater accountability in these situations.

Even society and legal system know men and women aren't equal.

Edit: higher degrees of natural accountability technically make men superior buts that's a different discussion

I agree with you (men and women are NOT equal) but bruh... I must say...:patrice:

No offense to you cause you one of the homies... but some of y'all in here are really coming off as if you have extremely limited interactions with women.

I have a mom, a grandma, sisters, a wife... and I can tell you right now that none of them would take a pill just because a man offered it to them.

Women can be really stupid, but they ain't THAT stupid. :rudy: