Marc Lamont hill and judge joe brown go at it over bill Cosby

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
MLH got cooked here. BBQ Chicken Alert (shoutout to Shaq).

1. You could see what MLH was trying to do from the first question.
He asked why JJB had a problem with “the Media coverage”, not the actual legalities.

2. JJB got him talking about how people’s feelings outside of the facts got Emmitt Till killed.

3. Again after that, he said he had another “non-legal” question...about George Zimmerman.

4. I appreciate JJB bringing out that the lion’s share of Cosby’s accusers were “groupies”,
and describing Groupie chit...which we relate to today as Thot chit.

5. Just like Judge said, there are hardly any ladies who aren’t gonna have a couple glasses of
wine with a gentleman of interest, so it’s dangerous territory for MLH or anyone like him to play
that “you cannot consent while inebriated” card.

6. The Nail In MLH’s Coffin was the idea that everyone should be responsible for the choices that they make
while inebriated, such as DUIs and Vehicular Manslaughter. There’s absolutely no way anyone can refute that. So if that’s true, why does that not apply to who you have sex with as much as how you drive?

But yeah - it was clear from Jump that MLH didn’t want to have a Law discussion with JJB, but his ass got one anyway. He learned today.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But he didn't, they took something like 50-100 pages of testimony and all they got was him saying he gave women alcohol and drugs to have sex with them. That got twisted into he roofying women and fukking them while they were knocked out.

Then they turned around and illegally used that one line as self-incrimination.
Quaaludes are a sedative. He drugged and raped women. He admitted to this. I don't see how you guys can defend this dude.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I used to have the same logic but it goes both ways. The more accusers you have, the more credible accusations there should be. Not one accuser had a toxicology report or DNA rape kit as evidence. Here’s some example of the accusations:

Pamela Abeyta

In 1979, when she was 25 and an aspiring model, Abeyta says in a statement that a producer introduced her to Cosby, who met her in Las Vegas, paid for her $2,500 outfit and brought her to a show. She thinks someone put something in her drink, because later in the night she says she blacked out but remembers seeing that she was in Cosby’s bed with two other naked people. :stopitslime:

Barbara Bowman

She told The Cut magazine she was introduced to Cosby as a 17-year-old aspiring actress and model in 1985. For the next two years, she says Cosby flew her to events, moved her to New York and repeatedly drugged and raped her until she wriggled out of his grasp and he wrote her off.:skip:

Exactly why most of us dismiss all these women. They were groupies who loved riding in limos and staying in fancy hotels and mingling with the rich and famous. The nerve to claim you were raped when you hopped in the limo Cosby sent for you the next day.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He literally admitted to giving women qualudes to have sex with them back in 2005. Thats how they won the civil lawsuit.

Bill Cosby Admits to Drugging Women for Sex - Variety
Once again “giving women quaaludes to have sex with them” is not “drugging and raping” them. A trick gives a prostitute money to have sex with them. That doesn’t mean he raped the prostitute. I “give” women food when they come over my house so that I can have sex with them. You see how that works?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Once again “giving women quaaludes to have sex with them” is not “drugging and raping” them. A trick gives a prostitute money to have sex with them. That doesn’t mean he raped the prostitute. I “give” women food when they come over my house so that I can have sex with them. You see how that works?
So giving women drugs to incapitate them and have sex with them is cool with you ?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Quaaludes are a sedative. He drugged and raped women. He admitted to this. I don't see how you guys can defend this dude.
Please feel free to provide evidence where he said he raped anyone. He said he purchased quaaludes to have sex with women. The same exact way men go to the clubs, bars, lounges and buy women drinks to have sex with them. It lowers their inhibitions and makes them feel more comfortable/sexy. One of the easiest ways to get a woman under 30 to your house right now is to tell her you have marijuana. Name one social setting frequented by women that DOESNT have any alcohol or drugs.

Notice the prosecutor deliberately worded the question so that he could twist Cosby’s words. Notice how he never straight up asked “did you have sex or sexual contact while they were unconscious.” Because he knows the answer would be no.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
What is your definition of drugging and raping them/ We need your standard to calibrate with your line of thinking and argument. Can you please define.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Even tho Cosby confessed that he did drugged and rape those women , he did it thinking they wouldnt
go after him after confessing giving up his rights. He's free because the law is working like its supposed to.
He never admitted to drugging those women. Cosby admitted buying drugs with the intent to give it to them, but when asked if he drugged them he said no.