manga: what you reading brehs....

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
for those that were reading/watching High School of the Dead, its finally starting back in April(the manga). dont know when the scanlations are gonna start dropping tho.

269-crazy-black-kid-surprise-birthday.gif

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
THAT LAST CHAPTER THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:

dman breh you finished it??one of the best and unexpected manga endings ever breh.. yo i still don't get y
he sees people as himself for their homunculus..like i don't get the significance but shieeeeeet i feel bad for the breh.. all he wanted was to get someone to see his homunculus and he ends up becoming some serial killer :merchant::merchant:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::mindblown::mindblown:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
dman breh you finished it??one of the best and unexpected manga endings ever breh.. yo i still don't get y
he sees people as himself for their homunculus..like i don't get the significance but shieeeeeet i feel bad for the breh.. all he wanted was to get someone to see his homunculus and he ends up becoming some serial killer :merchant::merchant:
:ohlawd::ohlawd::mindblown::mindblown:
because despite the plastic surgery and the money he made, he still couldn't stand himself and saw pieces of the him he couldn't stand in other people. I don't think that kicked in until he got the 2nd hole in his head.

when he finally came to terms with himself, all he could see was himself fully reflected in other people, and he loved it.

only problem was, nobody else could see how great he was (or how great he saw himself to be.) cause they couldn't see the homunculus. Funny how he put the second hole in his own head with no problem, but kept fukking it up and killing other people.

all and all, this manga was GREAT and EASILY entered my top 10.

shyt had some INCREDIBLY cringeworthy moments that fukked me up:
he was really jacking off in his car and slurping the shyt back up through his mouth and nose!? THAT LAST CHAPTER. The tense shyt with him and the drill... both times

but all in all it's the best look into the squeamish side of human behavior that I've read in manga form since Kodomo no Jikan.

Thank you for putting me on. :bow:

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Kamisama No Iuotoori. :damn: This manga is intense. You don't know who's next in the line.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Dont know if this was mentioned before, but Medaka Box It has grown on me