Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
My Wife is Wagatsuma-san.

:krs: This shyt is funny. The loser protagonist is wondering how he got his hot wife 10 years in the future.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
onepunch man is straight comedy

:deadmanny: @ him slapping the life out of that mosquito girl

Hell nawl when he sonned the shyt out of Genos during their sparring. Genos couldn't dodge his punch and saw nothing but DEATH behind it.

p007.jpg
p008.jpg
p009.jpg
p010.jpg
p011.jpg
p012.jpg
p013.jpg

I was like " :damn: OH shyt DONT PUNCH HIM!!!! "

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
this nikka, upper cutted the shyt outa rhino, cuz he missed the special sale.

:myman: the way he goes about nonchalantly sonning nikkas is :lawd:. just pages of pages of this dude giving dudes the :sitdown: :mjpls: and followed by that work :damn:

Hell nawl when he sonned the shyt out of Genos during their sparring. Genos couldn't dodge his punch and saw nothing but DEATH behind it.

I was like " OH shyt DONT PUNCH HIM!!!! "

r024.jpg

r025.jpg

r026.jpg

r027.jpg

:deadmanny:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It be killing me.....

his expression is like THIS: :ld:

but his EYES are like THIS: :demonic:

copm_001_019-020.jpg
copm_001_021-022.jpg
copm_001_023.jpg

Dude be literally sleeping and dreaming of somebody actually giving him a challenge cause he's so bored with one shotting nikkas. :russ:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Lol! I'm reading Onepunch-Man too. It's very funny. What draws me in though is the artwork. It's from the same guy who did Eyeshield 21. I'm wondering in what the story the direction will eventually go though as he's just whopping everybody's a$$ with one punch. I do eventually want to see someone make him use.....two punches! Haha! But yeah it's a pretty funny manga. I just want to see him sweat a little bit power wise. I'm more or less worried that this will get waaay too repetitive.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Lol! I'm reading Onepunch-Man too. It's very funny. What draws me in though is the artwork. It's from the same guy who did Eyeshield 21. I'm wondering in what the story the direction will eventually go though as he's just whopping everybody's a$$ with one punch. I do eventually want to see someone make him use.....two punches! Haha! But yeah it's a pretty funny manga. I just want to see him sweat a little bit power wise. I'm more or less worried that this will get waaay too repetitive.

i'd prolly be fine with him always one punching, its almost like a superman parody. story could just be about him relating with genos and the random villains. i'm not very far into the story yet tho.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:krs::krs::krs::krs:
BxI5kjX.gif

ewwfDo9.gif

From a newer chapter​

jwP1CzX.gif

FXMfOGg.gif

:wow: :blessed: thats how u draw a fukking story. they are damn near storyboard, shyt is ready to be animated. shyt like that is why i cant read some mangas

i was reading like :ohh: dude is drawing frames out here, even when the beginning of that chapter showing the meteor from his apt