manga: what you reading brehs....

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
akria movie is not super hot story wise, but animation wise, it was ground breaking. and really, its just the last 25 min where one can have 'wtf' moments

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
MORE

Akumetsu
Battle Angel Alita: Last Order
Yongbi
Kekkaishi
Sun-Ken Rock
Shingeki no Kyojin

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nshokugeki-no-soma-3959237.jpg

:ooh::ooh::gladbron::gladbron::leostare:

:skip: Dude's cooking skills are GODLY. I started reading this manga by pure chance this morning.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
MORE

Immortal Regis
Cavalier of the Abyss (squeal to Immortal Regis)
Sora no Otoshimono
Shinobi no Kuni

Kurozuka - :ooh:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Homunculus · SPECTRUM NEXUS

anyone fans of psychological mind fukk mangas i recommend homunculus..same nikka dat made ichi the killer..like ichi and monster..it tries to analyze and delve into human psyche. its pretty much about this amnesiac homeless guy has a hole drilled into his skull which gives him the ability to see the homunculuses of people meaning their true self while trying to figure out his past

remiq.net_12230.jpg

homunculus_v01_221.jpg

like i said if you like weird crazy mind fu mangas this is it..

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Homunculus · SPECTRUM NEXUS

anyone fans of psychological mind fukk mangas i recommend homunculus..same nikka dat made ichi the killer..like ichi and monster..it tries to analyze and delve into human psyche. its pretty much about this amnesiac homeless guy has a hole drilled into his skull which gives him the ability to see the homunculuses of people meaning their true self while trying to figure out his past

remiq.net_12230.jpg

homunculus_v01_221.jpg

like i said if you like weird crazy mind fu mangas this is it..

Yeah, I started reading this maybe two days ago. I been okay with it. up until girl 1775.....

this shyt is wild. But it makes an AMAZING psychological study. Really thought provoking.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Yeah, I started reading this maybe two days ago. I been okay with it. up until girl 1775.....

this shyt is wild. But it makes an AMAZING psychological study. Really thought provoking.

yooo it's dope..if you can get pass the really weird shyt..it's one of the deepest mangas ive ever read..its commentary on homelesness, corporate irresponsibility, the consumer society, the obsession of looks in our society etc..

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I love Aiki but the releases are so far and in between, I have to read a few issues back to understand what's going on.

DarthHater

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too into the manga game but Naruto is what i'm reading right now and i'm watching Bleach episodes. Both are so dope

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
for those that were reading/watching High School of the Dead, its finally starting back in April(the manga). dont know when the scanlations are gonna start dropping tho.