manga: what you reading brehs....

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
@Dwolf where'd you get those gifs from?

The first two I had already. The other ones I got off tumblr.onepunch man | Tumblr

THIS MANS ART IS fukkING AMAZING
AXHlRZ0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Homunculus · SPECTRUM NEXUS

anyone fans of psychological mind fukk mangas i recommend homunculus..same nikka dat made ichi the killer..like ichi and monster..it tries to analyze and delve into human psyche. its pretty much about this amnesiac homeless guy has a hole drilled into his skull which gives him the ability to see the homunculuses of people meaning their true self while trying to figure out his past

remiq.net_12230.jpg

homunculus_v01_221.jpg

like i said if you like weird crazy mind fu mangas this is it..

:wow: this shyt right here is kinda intense, like monster. girl 1775 pulled dudes card :damn:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
yeah breh this manga is :ooh::what::deadmanny::demonic::mindblown::blessed::whew: all at once..def not for everyone..if your into thinking man's manga then this ish for you

i thought the fruity faux dr. in training was bout get some ass, then she flipped it on him the changing of seats and he started leaking, then wit the lipstick i was like :why: :ohhh: :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
i thought the fruity faux dr. in training was bout get some ass, then she flipped it on him the changing of seats and he started leaking, then wit the lipstick i was like :why: :ohhh: :damn:

yeah breh..you'll see why he "cracks" underpressure...there's always an explanation for something in this manga..but you'll some crazy ish in this manga..like someone of hte most deranged ish i've seen..

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
yeah breh..you'll see why he "cracks" underpressure...there's always an explanation for something in this manga..but you'll some crazy ish in this manga..like someone of hte most deranged ish i've seen..

you shoulda warned me :to:

after he jacked off and started devouring his skeet, i think i'ma have to put this down for a sec :scusthov:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
you shoulda warned me :to:

after he jacked off and started devouring his skeet, i think i'ma have to put this down for a sec :scusthov:

you didn't see my review up there? shyt made ME cringe a couple of times.

I was literally scrunched up at the screen like :whoa::whoa::whoa: at least 4 or 5 times while reading this manga.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Meanwhile, in Hajime no Ippo....

Why they gotta do my nikka Volg like that all the time!? :to:

Why every time he step in the ring he getting fukked over for no damn reason, man.... :why:

Why!? :sadbron:

WHY!?!?!?
iPmNKzk00dPxa.jpg