manga: what you reading brehs....

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
thats the thing though...the new crows chapters have art very reminiscent of worst which makes me think he's still releasing gaiden chapters for crows..and love how teenage gangsters in japan dress like its 2001 hip hop with dem baggy sweats and timbs :ohlawd: :ohhh:

or like greasers from the 50/60's :heh:

the top dudes in housen are ill, but housen in general is full of chumps to me.... lol @ 'baldies'

edit: i remember the early rindaman fights now, niga was all tall and fat, which is why i forgot and i was thinking rindaman and guriko was the same dude

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
or like greasers from the 50/60's :heh:

the top dudes in housen are ill, but housen in general is full of chumps to me.... lol @ 'baldies'

edit: i remember the early rindaman fights now, niga was all tall and fat, which is why i forgot and i was thinking rindaman and guriko was the same dude

nver read crows but i knew rinda man from the crow zero movies..he's a main character in the crows..he def the lone wolf of suzuran like guriko but more cynical..guriko is just straight pimp and doesn't take ish serously..rinda man already graduated by the time worst starts

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
nver read crows but i knew rinda man from the crow zero movies..he's a main character in the crows..he def the lone wolf of suzuran like guriko but more cynical..guriko is just straight pimp and doesn't take ish serously..rinda man already graduated by the time worst starts

yeah, they are similar characters in each book, rindaman is a big doofy quiet dude, while guriko is how u put him. i meant to say i wanna see guriko pop up in crows, since right now its zettons freshman year. and i think they were the same age, guriko just wasnt bout that school life

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
yeah, they are similar characters in each book, rindaman is a big doofy quiet dude, while guriko is how u put him. i meant to say i wanna see guriko pop up in crows, since right now its zettons freshman year. and i think they were the same age, guriko just wasnt bout that school life

lolol none of them are about that school life. but can you seriously blame them..like where are the teachers :what:? lol i wonder if there are high schools like taht that exist..where are the fukk ups and delinquents who failed their entry middle school exams can't go anywhere else so they go to the fukk up high schools lmaooo

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH

nshokugeki-no-soma-3959237.jpg

:ooh::ooh::gladbron::gladbron::leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Guriko's a year younger. I doubt Crows will continue to the sophomore year for those cats. I think there's a Crows manga that takes place before Bouya and them. I always wished I could see Rindaman vs Guriko and I wanna know if Ryushin became a pro boxer though I doubt it.

@throughthefire the protagonist of Crows, Bouya Harumichi, fought the Front of Armament solo. Crows really might be the better of the two.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Guriko's a year younger. I doubt Crows will continue to the sophomore year for those cats. I think there's a Crows manga that takes place before Bouya and them. I always wished I could see Rindaman vs Guriko and I wanna know if Ryushin became a pro boxer though I doubt it.

@throughthefire the protagonist of Crows, Bouya Harumichi, fought the Front of Armament solo. Crows really might be the better of the two.

damn crows sounds alot more chaotic then worst :wtf:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yeah, crows is hectic. these brehs teaming up, going into other nikkas house and mopping. dudes catching bodies, dudes gettign bodied. worst has a lot more character development i'd say

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Crows is more about the fighting and Worst is deeper character development. Crows establishes all the hierarchy's in the town and Worst is more about characters working their ways to the top of each school. King Joe needed like three chapters to run Housen compared to the Mitsumasa who took like thirty chapters.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yeah. As much as Akira is a "classic" and Battle Royale is supposedly great, I balk at them as movies for the same reason.

you can't fit that much manga into a single movie.

I really gotta get around to reading Akira the manga.