manga: what you reading brehs....

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Pluto. Quick read but it was great. 20th is still the GOAT but it's on par or better than Monster. Atom/Astro Boy was done perfectly. Never seen robots humanized like that. I damn near shed a few tears:sadbron::to: This needs to be made into a movie.

How long are Ares & Veritas?

Veritas really has no ending?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Finished Pluto. Quick read but it was great. 20th is still the GOAT but it's on par or better than Monster. Atom/Astro Boy was done perfectly. Never seen robots humanized like that:to:

veritas stopped but didnt have a real ending. its good. but i dunno about starting a manga knowing it had no proper end

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Finished Pluto. Quick read but it was great. 20th is still the GOAT but it's on par or better than Monster. Atom/Astro Boy was done perfectly. Never seen robots humanized like that:to:

Ares is 205 chapters long. And at first it'll seem pretty generic. It didn't have it's hooks into me until maybe chapter 20. Stick with it, though. it's well worth it.

Another manga that you might like (and no one mentions) is Shin Angyo Onshi. Same rules apply. Starts out kind of slow, quickly turns epic. But then the ending leaves much to be desired.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just finished The Breaker and am caught up with The Breaker New Waves.

First time Ive ever read a Korean comic. Story is very good and the art is very awesome.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just got into berserk after watching those golden arcs. Skipped through the movie sections and jumped right to the sacrafice. Im enjoying it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
DO they ever fight these fukkin God hands in this series damn. I wanna see this fakkit with the big brain get ethered.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
u may be waiting years for that shi tto happen. i wasnt patient enough to wait, i tossed bersek in the bushes
WTF!!!! Im gonna read all thee fukkin comics and im never going to see this nikka fight the brain guy or the bytch with the wings. Insane.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished Pluto. Quick read but it was great. 20th is still the GOAT but it's on par or better than Monster. Atom/Astro Boy was done perfectly. Never seen robots humanized like that. I damn near shed a few tears:sadbron::to: This needs to be made into a movie.

I said the same thing about Pluto...amazing.

Ares isn't too long and I actually thought it was great all the way through outside of the slow start. Veritas has no true ending and actually ends at a point where everything is coming to a head...but I suggest people read it because it has one of the best protagonists ever...dude breaks a lot of the manga cliches and is just epic with his.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
DO they ever fight these fukkin God hands in this series damn. I wanna see this fakkit with the big brain get ethered.
They appear and make moves throughout the series but it's not realistic that Guts will be able to fight them on any level since he's just a human.