manga: what you reading brehs....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Ares did the best friends at opposing points concept WAY BETTER than Naruto v Sasuke.

Never read Naruto, but +rep to you for mentioning both Ares AND Veritas, two great series (if you can get past Ares' "battle of the week" start and Veritas' "where the hell is the next chapter" ending) that I never see mentioned.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Never read Naruto, but +rep to you for mentioning both Ares AND Veritas, two great series (if you can get past Ares' "battle of the week" start and Veritas' "where the hell is the next chapter" ending) that I never see mentioned.

Many thanks, I name drop Yung Lightnight all the time...dude was legit my favorite protagonist ever. Dude was cold blooded and took L's but got stronger.

Ares had Baroon and Mikael along with some dope ass side characters. Cygnus was a beast and the bow and arrow mute was a monster too. Add to Ares the fact that any character could get murdered bc the author was cold blooded...man that's a slept on manga.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
whats your all time top 5 GOAT manga, brehs

I haven't been reading manga long enough to have a top 5.

Naruto (first manga I ever read)
One Piece= GOAT
Berserk

others:
Vagabond - just copped but seems dope, love the art

Attack on Titan - just started, cool concept, art is mediocre

Veritas - technically manhwa, sickest art but the way they ended it can never stand against the GOATs

Bleach - loved the style, started dope and then :snoop:

Green Blood - DOPE. is this still going?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i dont list veritas b/c i'm actually pretty pissed at not getting an ending/continuation. i was the breh on :hamster: to put people up on that ting too. if i go to korea, i'ma find the nikka and smack hi up and make him finish that shyt.

its good to see vagabond get a lil props.

i can see one punch man gettin in my top 5
Tough
shamo
karate minoru
battle angel alita
deadman wonderland.

i wish tenjo tenge's story didnt get all fukked up and the end, cuz it had potential

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i didnt know the actual term, but after a quick google search, i've heard of this japanese phenomena :wow:

Yo american aint got ish on these nikkas, they over here dying to get in some free overtime :wow:

Literally can't outwork these dudes:ohhh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Finally got some free time to read some joints other than what I'm already caught up on.

I'm already starting up Jojo's Bizarre Adventure again (:noah:) but l want to start peeping some newer shyt.

What out of these 3 would you brehs recommend right now?

The Breaker
Magi
Noblesse

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Finally got some free time to read some joints other than what I'm already caught up on.

I'm already starting up Jojo's Bizarre Adventure again (:noah:) but l want to start peeping some newer shyt.

What out of these 3 would you brehs recommend right now?

The Breaker
Magi
Noblesse

Never read the other 2 but the Breaker is my favorite thing going now

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
o026_zpsfab7a1e5.jpg

I get the feeling that...... he about to do a whole lot more than just punching that dude....:lupe:

HIs expression hasn't changed even ONCE this whole manga.... with the backlighting you can tell he's been like :demonic: the whole time..... :lupe:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Reread the second volume of Yotsuba&! the other day. Nearly ten years later the revenge chapter is still by far the greatest chapter in manga history.