manga: what you reading brehs....

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:deadrose: the ending for gamaran was so trash

Gantz and Gamaran....let down endings (Psyren too actually).

Veritas...didn't get a legit ending and left us hanging after some ridiculousness.

Cage of Eden seemed like a rush ending that was absurd.

Why these mangaka having so much trouble which conclusions!? Naruto and Bleach are on some garbage too. Breaker, Magi and OP better not drop the ball!

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Gantz and Gamaran....let down endings (Psyren too actually).

Veritas...didn't get a legit ending and left us hanging after some ridiculousness.

Cage of Eden seemed like a rush ending that was absurd.

Why these mangaka having so much trouble which conclusions!? Naruto and Bleach are on some garbage too. Breaker, Magi and OP better not drop the ball!

for some of them, they dont get paid shyt, and they schedule is CRAZY. they sometimes average 3 hrs a sleep a day so that shyt comes out on time weekly.some of them i think never had a plan like bleach and naruto.

work_work.jpg

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
for some of them, they dont get paid shyt, and they schedule is CRAZY. they sometimes average 3 hrs a sleep a day so that shyt comes out on time weekly.some of them i think never had a plan like bleach and naruto.

work_work.jpg

Yea that's not just mangaka, that's the culture. Ever heard of karoshi?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

work_work.jpg
:wow:

I never had a problem with a manga like Hunter X Hunter going on hiatus before but now I really understand.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
whats your all time top 5 GOAT manga, brehs

Vagabond

Pluto

Yu Yu Hakusho (another one with a disappointing ending right when it coulda gone EPIC).

One Piece

Crows/Worst

Honorable Mentions:
Hunter X Hunter (up until the Ant Arc this was the best manga in the game)

Breaker (love everything about this jawn)

Veritas (best protagonist ever...I said it)

Ares (slept on piff with great characters)

Monster (not fair to put two from one guy)

Tower of God (lots of potential in the overall story which supposedly spans more than just this one manga)