manga: what you reading brehs....

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
yeah that's it for Soul Eater that final fight with the Kisshin was :ld: but it was still a decent last few chapters and conclusion.

I thought the final battle and chapter was terrible. I still liked the manga and hope the anime gets remade but i could of been a lot better.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I thought the final battle and chapter was terrible. I still liked the manga and hope the anime gets remade but i could of been a lot better.
Yeah it could have been a whole lot better but compared to some of the finale this wasn't horrible Gamaran was :snoop: that last fight was so anti-climatic it did seem rushed.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
man, are they really setting my nig ippo up for an L?

itagi and ippo bout to take L's :to:

ippo's heart doesn't seem in it...:sadbron: he about to catch them beats by miguel

lmao why they end the new Ippo chapter like that!? wtf!

I think Itagi is gonna be fine.

Ippo, though? Yeah, Ippo bout to take a lawse after I'm estimating.... 3 warm up chapters and 9 or 10 flat out battle chapters.

My guess? Ippo isn't gonna stay down and Coach Kamogawa is gonna throw in the towel.

But you got Date AND Takamura on guest commentary..... shyt should be LEGENDARY. :blessed:

I don't think I've been pissed off by a chapter like that in a long time. Shinoda and Komogawa set Itagaki up for failure. He'll probably leave the gym and join Mashiba. If Ippo loses I might break something:angry:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:why: why they end the latest ippo chapter like that? :shaq2: it takes them forever to get and translate ippo chapters and don't wait 2 months from now to find out what happens

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Has anyone read Rakshasa Street? Only 8 chapters available but its shaping up to be a pretty good read.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous