manga: what you reading brehs....

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
:ohhh: deadman ended at 58, and the ending was wack, i guess i wont continue reading that shyt then
I still liked the manga although short but by chapter 40 you could tell the ending was being rushed
:snoop: very lazy the whole manga was leading up to a final fight between Shiro and Ganta because of what Ganta's mom did to Shiro as a child and Shiro killing Ganta's entire classroom of friends. So the chapter before finale they fight either instead of finishing Shiro off Ganta and Shiro declare their love for each other :rudy: Then this chapter instead of actually focusing on what happens to them they spend 3/4 the chapter focusing on side character's current situation and they didn't even really explain anything with them either.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
anyone here read clover? it has a crows and worst vibe to it..how does it stack to crows and worst

Crows/Worst is better, but the vibe is close enough that with those two complete or soon to be complete, it's worth checking out for replacement reasons.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
Crows/Worst is better, but the vibe is close enough that with those two complete or soon to be complete, it's worth checking out for replacement reasons.

yep 60 chapters in..it lacks the scale and epicness of crows/worst but i like the main chars more then the main chars of worst for some reason

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
lmao why they end the new Ippo chapter like that!? wtf!

I think Itagi is gonna be fine.

Ippo, though? Yeah, Ippo bout to take a lawse after I'm estimating.... 3 warm up chapters and 9 or 10 flat out battle chapters.

My guess? Ippo isn't gonna stay down and Coach Kamogawa is gonna throw in the towel.

But you got Date AND Takamura on guest commentary..... shyt should be LEGENDARY. :blessed: