Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is a Captain Obvious statement, and you put in your post "be proactive" while ignoring that I have been...

This isn't a situation I have even half control over, because if I did, my daughter would be with me...

We all know the impacts living in a violent home can have on a child. I do anyway, I also lived in one, where my mom beat on us, and her and my brother used to fistfight like it was nothing. I didn't insinuate that I'm clueless about the environment my daughter is possibly being subjected to...
Still could have phrased it better than saying praying about it because in some peoples eyes they’ll do whatever it takes to get their child out of that situation

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
No one says that it does not happen. But the best thing a man can do for him and his kids is to be alive to fight for them legally

Crashing out because of her choice in men is foolish. Is every situation different? Of course. But In general my advice would always be to start proceedings to get my kids legally in my custody. Especially if it’s a situation that is frequently the case. The mother willingly goes back to her abuser.

That is her right. It is the fathers right to attempt to remove his kids from that situation with the law on his side

You get it.

You crash out once and succeed, but fail to get custody because she's "changed" by the court date.

And you killed a man in front of your children. Whoops.

Oh, looks like she found another one, guess it's time to play whack a MFer again.

Folks aren't even reading about how difficult and time consuming it is to get custody as a man.

Also, as trigger happy as cops are and how emotional the other dude is, you think that is going to end in your favor too?

End up putting your children through a hail of gunfire.

SMH folks.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Still could have phrased it better than saying praying about it because in some peoples eyes they’ll do whatever it takes to get their child out of that situation
"Whatever it takes" is such a vague phrase that is interpreted many ways; the problem here is your definition of whatever it takes, doesn't align with mine, so you clearly assume I'm not doing whatever it takes...

Again though, I'd already stated before your post details on what I'm doing. You may not have seen it which is cool but you jumped in with your own interpretation of what I am or am not doing...

This isn't some catch-all situation you can apply your whims to, and it really is one of those things that you move responsibly when you have kids you're thinking of...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Folks aren't even reading about how difficult and time consuming it is to get custody as a man.
I've repeatedly shared this in this thread and dudes keep with the, "get your child, get custody" shyt...

It's easy to see who doesn't have kids in here, and some of these brothers should never have kids because they clearly aren't at a stage where they know how to approach complex situations in the best interests of the child. Alot of these nikkas just talking to be heard, it's okay...

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
People yelling custody have no idea of how family courts work
I know exactly how the shyt works at least in Florida.

Don’t want to speak much on this fugazi scenario posed in the OP but there’s two instant strikes for a woman in court: Drugs and DV. Unless the father is a whole piece of shyt, this is a very easy situation in favor of the father.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I know exactly how the shyt works at least in Florida.

Don’t want to speak much on this fugazi scenario posed in the OP but there’s two instant strikes for a woman in court: Drugs and DV. Unless the father is a whole piece of shyt, this is a very easy situation in favor of the father.
🤣 no it isn't an "easy situation" unless the mom is the perpetrator of domestic violence. If she's not the perpetrator you have a myriad of hoops you need to jump thru to prove she's unfit, and proving a mother "unfit" in general is a significantly tougher task than establishing a father as unfit...

You nikkas need to stop adding your two cents to shyt you don't know what you're talking about....

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
🤣 no it isn't an "easy situation" unless the mom is the perpetrator of domestic violence. If she's not the perpetrator you have a myriad of hoops you need to jump thru to prove she's unfit, and proving a mother "unfit" in general is a significantly tougher task than establishing a father as unfit...

You nikkas need to stop adding your two cents to shyt you don't know what you're talking about....
Yes it is, my boy just got full custody of his daughter because of a situation like this
Open and shut case, he got full custody cause mom called the laws and had the nikka removed then let him come back and there was a second incident. He said he had a verdict in his favor in 20 minutes.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps

This is patently untrue.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He sound like a bytch ass nikka. Then if he ends up killing her, his bytch ass gonna be on some "I should've protected her" shyt. nikkas like this SHOULD NEVER HAVE CHILDREN.:scust:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
In discussions like these, I never hear anything about what the children have to say. If a child spoke to the police and said they didn't wanna be there, would they have no choice because the mother has custody?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
shyt not that easy, the law is designed to protect the mother unless absolutely necessary. My shyt has been in custody court 2 months and I likely have at least a year until it's resolved...

On topic, this exact scenario happened with my youngest's mom, and she pregnant by the nikka now. Even before that though, when she called talking bout he fukking her up, ain't nothing for me to do. So like homie in video said, she not your responsibility and you'd be a dummy to crash out behind that. Long as your child straight (mine is, and I can't prove she been abused by dude), her taking her L's is on her. I did bark on her for having my child around a situation watching her get tapped on, but there's nothing I can do until custody opens up and even then she could stoll be getting whipped when my girl is with her...

Her L's are her L's...

Sorry to hear that man, hope you get full custody...