Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
The first step is to not make a baby momma. If you have no intention of marrying her, you make sure both of you are using some form of protection. You can tell if she is marriage and mother material by asking a few questions, listening to her answers + watching her actions. There is no excuse I will accept by men or women on bringing into this world an unwanted child or creating a new single parent. We have the tools to avoid it, so no excuse is accepted by me.

“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”

Benjamin Franklin

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
There are plenty of brehs sitting in a cell right now doing real years because they crashed out over a woman who does not belong to them anymore

Women will allow it and will not blink once he is out of the picture. Their biology will not allow it. 9.9 times out of 10 they do not look at the breh who literally put his life on the line for her as a honorable breh worthy of waiting for. They WILL move on QUICKLY.

They will have a new dude and a new family unit while the original breh is sitting behind a cell and they will not give one fukk

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the kids out of there and if she is willing to leave the guy then yes you can handle things. I'm not going to risk my life (anymore) to help a person who doesn't want to help themselves.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
..Someone please call 911
the alleged assailant was 6 ft. 1..

:hubie:

Ya'll nikkas gotta fight every night to prove yal'll love for ya BM. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Question wasn't directed to you specifically. Just wondering if the kids ever get questioned about their wellbeing and if it matters

They do get interviewed but when these events happen they are kids remember, so they don't want mom or dad to get in trouble so they may not say much.

Forget about it if the kid is coached by the parent who has custody.

The case worker will have to write up a report and make a recommendation. It can be a lengthy process so I am told.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I had a woman who I was real friends with for years. Then we got together for a couple of years. In all I knew shorty for like 10 years. We broke up. Still had love for her as a person. She was as close to family as you could get.

She said “YOU ARE MY PEOPLE”. I said I’m not and she started crying harder :manny:
Nīgga what:heh:?

I'm perfectly fine with you not going over, but to say you weren't her peoples is nuts:heh:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Nīgga what:heh:?

I'm perfectly fine with you not going over, but to say you weren't her peoples is nuts:heh:
In that context I was def not. She was trying her hardest to get me to come over. And she was doing it while he was standing right there. I had to dead it and that was the way other than hanging up on her

He was getting more and more emotional and animated the more she begged me to come over. I had to close that door right there.

If she was my sister/daughter/wife/mother… then I would have been there.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
In that context I was def not. She was trying her hardest to get me to come over. And she was doing it while he was standing right there. I had to dead it and that was the way other than hanging up on her

He was getting more and more emotional and animated the more she begged me to come over. I had to close that door right there.
Ah. That makes sense then. Do y'all still talk?

Now that I think of it, if you had gone over, the second your feet touched Earth, buddy would've put you inside of it:damn:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ah. That makes sense then. Do y'all still talk?

Now that I think of it, if you had gone over, the second your feet touched Earth, buddy would've put you inside of it:damn:
Breh that’s all I thought about. I heard buddy talking. He was drinking and he was out of control. If my happy go lucky ass would have rolled up there at the minimum we would have been scrapping on the front lawn. That would have been the best case scenario

She was oblivious to all of that. All she saw was that she needed a ride and could not understand why I was hesitant

I got in a serious relationship a couple of years later and had to completely cut her off. We had chemistry and it was just causing confusion.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Call the cops and give me my kid since you not bringing them up in healthy situation