Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Honestly

Once a relationship has ended, what goes on in the next one is no longer my concern.

If he’s not harming my kid im cool. I would want my kids to notify me and if old enough call police.

My dad was actually in a similar situation with us long story short. He pulled up on buddy with the gun but eventually got custody of us because we wanted to leave.

Mom ditched dud afterward and got her stuff all the way together

lib123

All Star
Daps
why is the mother cool with it?

she picked that nikka. third party has no involvement with those decisions but yall still find a way to blame a dude.

I blame all parties involved. But the question was whether the man should step in. And like others have said, stepping in includes removing your child from that environment. Even if the new BF isn’t abusing the child, the child being around that energy is detrimental.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
I blame all parties involved. But the question was whether the man should step in. And like others have said, stepping in includes removing your child from that environment. Even if the new BF isn’t abusing the child, the child being around that energy is detrimental.
I 100% agree about removing the child and there safety being paramount

after that :yeshrug:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Possibly catch a bullet for my baby mother......... someone publicly known to be rude antagonistic line stepping narcissistic....... someone who refuses to listen to reason........imma be PC and say imma forward this to the think tank for consideration

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’d do whatever I can to help facilitate her going to the police

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
This isn't surprising. A lot of dudes don't care about their seed after they no longer have access to the mother. Anyone who cared about their child wouldn't be cool with him or her living in an abusive environment.

Does the mother also not care about their seed if they’re willing to lay up with an abusive man.

Or is this one of those scenarios where we treat women like defenseless children :sas2: