Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean there's plenty of situations where women have left safe men and went to deal with the dangerous dudes no one blames the woman for her making dumbass decisions when it blows up in her face it seems...:sas2:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt not that easy, the law is designed to protect the mother unless absolutely necessary. My shyt has been in custody court 2 months and I likely have at least a year until it's resolved...

On topic, this exact scenario happened with my youngest's mom, and she pregnant by the nikka now. Even before that though, when she called talking bout he fukking her up, ain't nothing for me to do. So like homie in video said, she not your responsibility and you'd be a dummy to crash out behind that. Long as your child straight (mine is, and I can't prove she been abused by dude), her taking her L's is on her. I did bark on her for having my child around a situation watching her get tapped on, but there's nothing I can do until custody opens up and even then she could stoll be getting whipped when my girl is with her...

Her L's are her L's...

SMH

YOU GOT MULTIPLE BMS
AND YOUR BM GOT MULTIPLE BDS

NOBODY IS CHOOSING WISELY
WITH THEIR SEED.

:devil:
:evil:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I wouldn’t step up either. If anything it’s my obligation and my priority to ensue my children are safe, because if he’s beating her then most likely going to beat them. So I wouldn’t personally intervene(unless he touches my children) but I’m calling the police and I’m getting my kids out of there.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I know exactly how the shyt works at least in Florida.

Don’t want to speak much on this fugazi scenario posed in the OP but there’s two instant strikes for a woman in court: Drugs and DV. Unless the father is a whole piece of shyt, this is a very easy situation in favor of the father.

Drugs, maybe. DV? She's getting the benefit of the doubt right out the gate 99% of the time, whether she's the aggressor or not.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Some women saying they rather be stuck in a forest with a bear instead of a man because bears don't rape or because bears have a lower number of attacks on women :skip:
I don't think people understand how strong and fast bears are. Or how territorial they are

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Imagine having a father who won't, not can't, chooses not to protect your mother :huhldup: while she has custody of you. nikkas is choosing to have their seeds grow up in unsafe environments:huhldup:

Redpill is at the "men don't protector" stage now

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
You can be a dumb bytch alone imo

I'm going to try to get custody of my kids if it's me

It's not like its a gun on that nikkas nightstand or was it the dresser