Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
It is your job considering that the harm could eventually turn towards your child. We seen it happen many times before.

Be proactive.

Bruh respectfully, if this happens you better get your kid out there ASAP

I know someone whose baby got killed by a boyfriend

Seen shyt on the news where dude from Lansing came down, raped his ex baby mama, then took her child by a different father and strangled her in an alley

You can't just pray

This isn't surprising. A lot of dudes don't care about their seed after they no longer have access to the mother. Anyone who cared about their child wouldn't be cool with him or her living in an abusive environment.
Respectfully, I can tell these are three brothers who have no children...

This is one of those, easier to say what to do when you haven't been in this situation, type things...

In no way, shape, or form should you read me as passive or okay with my daughter, living in the home, where her mom is getting beat on. If that's your takeaway from my posts or the brother in the OP video, it's clear you have a disconnect with how to actually respond in these situations...

I've already posted that I don't know about these situations until AFTER they happen, I can't "be proactive" and call the police on an allegation or a hunch that I don't know is going on...

I've already posted that I initiated a custody order on February 23, and that it's going to take at least a year to get thru the courts. Because there's a lot that goes into filing for custody, you have to have mediation, DNA, meetings with the clerk and court reporters, and all this shyt is on a docket, you don't file and get into court the next week.....or the next month.

All this shyt takes time...

What also tells me that I'm talking to brothers with no children, is there are ramifications to just taking your child and keeping her, if you suspect something going on at home with the other parent. This is not a "simple fix" scenario abd you can tell you nikkas ain't got a child to think about here because behaving impulsively or aggressively can hurt my goal in the end, if my goal is my child...

I don't need to document that there's abuse against her mother, she's already pressed charges so that part is done for me, it's public record. Whether she goes thru on the charges is another story, but that's not something Rodney can control...

"You can't just pray", well yes, after you use every tool available to you, you have to. Because there's a way to attack this and it's not the way yall are suggesting...

Her mom told me, he's never violated MT child, Because I asked her this directly. Even if she's lying for fear if him, I can't prove this, and he doesn't have child abuse charges on him, the two charges are for hitting on my kid's mom...

Now, if something extreme happened that harmed my child, I'd second guess everything, because as parents we do that anyway. I second guess regular conversations with my daughters...

A lot of mothers out here don't value the father's relationship with the chikd once the relationship ends, but we don't see that talked about. Because if they did value the father/child relationship, they'd get their child outta that situation they put themselves in----->the child ain't asking to watch ir hear they mom getting beat on. You afraid to or won't leave, you stay, but get your kids outta there...

My situation ain't nothing like yall describing, and I doubt the brother in the video doesn't care about his child either. There's a process to handling a situation like this and acting emotionally can cost you everything ..

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

This is one of those, easier to say what to do when you haven't been in this situation, type things...

In no way, shape, or form should you read me as passive or okay with my daughter, living in the home, where her mom is getting beat on. If that's your takeaway from my posts or the brother in the OP video, it's clear you have a disconnect with how to actually respond in these situations...

I've already posted that I don't know about these situations until AFTER they happen, I can't "be proactive" and call the police on an allegation or a hunch that I don't know is going on...

I've already posted that I initiated a custody order on February 23, and that it's going to take at least a year to get thru the courts. Because there's a lot that goes into filing for custody, you have to have mediation, DNA, meetings with the clerk and court reporters, and all this shyt is on a docket, you don't file and get into court the next week.....or the next month.

What also tells me that I'm talking to brothers with no children, is there are ramifications to just taking your child and keeping her, if you suspect something going on at home with the other parent. This is not a "simple fix" scenario abd you can tell you nikkas ain't got a child to think about here because behaving impulsively or aggressively can hurt my goal in the end, if my goal is my child...

I don't need to document that there's abuse against her mother, she's already pressed charges so that part is done for me, it's public record. Whether she goes thru on the charges is another story, but that's not something Rodney can control...

"You can't just pray", well yes, after you use every tool available to you, you have to. Because there's a way to attack this and it's not the way yall are suggesting...

Her mom told me, he's never violated MT child, Because I asked her this directly. Even if she's lying for fear if him, I can't prove this, and he doesn't have child abuse charges on him, the two charges are for hitting on my kid's mom...

Now, if something extreme happened that harmed my child, I'd second guess everything, because as parents we do that anyway. I second guess regular conversations with my daughters...

A lot of mothers out here don't value the father's relationship with the chikd once the relationship ends, but we don't see that talked about. Because if they did value the father/child relationship, they'd get their child outta that situation they put themselves in----->the child ain't asking to watch ir hear they mom getting beat on. You afraid to or won't leave, you stay, but get your kids outta there...

My situation ain't nothing like yall describing, and I doubt the brother in the video doesn't care about his child either. There's a process to handling a situation like this and acting emotionally can cost you everything ..
Not saying I know your situation

The just pray threw me off

And I personally seen what happened when shyt gets bad

In the person I knows case, he wasn't even beating the mom but he still killed the child

So if someone is already displaying violence, I'd be extremely on edge

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Not saying I know your situation

The just pray threw me off

And I personally seen what happened when shyt gets bad

In the person I knows case, he wasn't even beating the mom but he still killed the child

So if someone is already displaying violence, I'd be extremely on edge
I'm wary for sure, I have to be. But I'm doing everything that is in my control---->lot of this shyt I don't have control over so I'm praying that my child is taken care of when she isn't with me...

lib123

All Star
Daps
Does the mother also not care about their seed if they’re willing to lay up with an abusive man.

Or is this one of those scenarios where we treat women like defenseless children :sas2:

I’m not absolving the mother of blame. There just seems to be a disconnect among some of you as to how the mother’s well being or lack thereof directly impacts a child.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Current modern day era says "my body my choice" so it should also be "my decisions my consequences". Once she's no longer your woman your responsibility and focus should be on your kids.

If she's laid up with abusive man she bears all responsibility any man crashing out because of that will either sit in jail with regret or lose his life while she probably moves on.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

No one ever said your situation is like what we’re describing.

What I said was that a child will still be subjected to mental and psychological trauma if they’re around a situation where their mom is getting beat.

Who’s to say that violence won’t eventually turn towards the child. Again we see it happen all the time and the narrative always switches to what “should have been done.”

I say that as someone that used to watch their mom get beat by their pops and would more than likely be dead and us too if he didn’t die years ago.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened with my first Baby mama.. highschool sweethearts that had a kid, we got into scuffles (pulling hair n grabbing shyt)but nothing serious .

We break up and she gets with a new nygga and used to whoop that ass..and throw whole plates of dinner on the ground...(I still think about that...who TF Angry enough to throw a glass plate full of good food on the ground!)

Used to show up to drop our kid off bruised n scratched up..Anyways, I called and fussed at her for putting even up with that shyt, we were together since highschool and we didn't act that way..I called her and I told her to put him on the phone...

He picked up ready to RaRa thinking I was finna try to defend her and I just told him I don't care what he do with her, just don't do that shyt in front of my son...he said "OK".

:yeshrug:
:ehh:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I’m not absolving the mother of blame. There just seems to be a disconnect among some of you as to how the mother’s well being or lack thereof directly impacts a child.
We not letting the mom off tge hook here, this is something I'm currently experiencing...

If mom had complete care of her well being she'd get rid of this nigha. He moved in with her. He has a job but he's perpetually broke. And he's known by everyone to put the beats on every woman he's with...

He's good looking and assuredly charming so he keeps couch surfing and finding another dumb chick to fall for him. But this is on her, even if she fell for it initially, this is now well over a year of doing this shyt with homie...

I know the impact this could have on my daughter, it's part of why I've done what I've done. She's the one who doesn't believe there's negative impact on her children (she also has two older sons, + now the child she's carrying)...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
What I said was that a child will still be subjected to mental and psychological trauma if they’re around a situation where their mom is getting beat.

Who’s to say that violence won’t eventually turn towards the child. Again we see it happen all the time and the narrative always switches to what “should have been done.”
This is a Captain Obvious statement, and you put in your post "be proactive" while ignoring that I have been...

This isn't a situation I have even half control over, because if I did, my daughter would be with me...

We all know the impacts living in a violent home can have on a child. I do anyway, I also lived in one, where my mom beat on us, and her and my brother used to fistfight like it was nothing. I didn't insinuate that I'm clueless about the environment my daughter is possibly being subjected to...

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of dudes in a grave over some shyt like this.

If that’s her dude that’s HER problem. Breh should use it against her and try and get custody of his seeds.
I have a cousin who was gone at 25 because of a situation like this. I don't fault my cousin for doing what he thought was right but I wish he would have left that chick alone. The man in the video is absolutely right.

lib123

All Star
Daps
We not letting the mom off tge hook here, this is something I'm currently experiencing...

If mom had complete care of her well being she'd get rid of this nigha. He moved in with her. He has a job but he's perpetually broke. And he's known by everyone to put the beats on every woman he's with...

He's good looking and assuredly charming so he keeps couch surfing and finding another dumb chick to fall for him. But this is on her, even if she fell for it initially, this is now well over a year of doing this shyt with homie...

I know the impact this could have on my daughter, it's part of why I've done what I've done. She's the one who doesn't believe there's negative impact on her children (she also has two older sons, + now the child she's carrying)...

Sorry you’re in this situation. I remember you from another thread where the topic was condoms and getting married before having children. This is why I and assume others in the thread push marriage before children. It drastically reduces the odds of getting in situations like this by vetting out your partner before bringing children into the world.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
He's right. As long as his kid isn't getting hurt. See if he steps in and it gets physical and the cops come, he might catch a charge. Watched it happen to my boy. Almost ruined 10 years if his life for a women who turned her back on him even after he looked out for her. Charges, court, counseling, no access to his kids