Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
This happened with my first Baby mama.. highschool sweethearts that had a kid, we got into scuffles (pulling hair n grabbing shyt)but nothing serious .

We break up and she gets with a new nygga and used to whoop that ass..and throw whole plates of dinner on the ground...(I still think about that...who TF Angry enough to throw a glass plate full of good food on the ground!)

Used to show up to drop our kid off bruised n scratched up..Anyways, I called and fussed at her for putting even up with that shyt, we were together since highschool and we didn't act that way..I called her and I told her to put him on the phone...

He picked up ready to RaRa thinking I was finna try to defend her and I just told him I don't care what he do with her, just don't do that shyt in front of my son...he said "OK".

:yeshrug:

She chose the level 2 gauntlet

You was putting hands on her already

Ofcourse she wants the next nikka to do the same

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Expecting a man to go fight another nígga that his ex chose to be with is just another way of infantilizing and absolving her of accountability especially when most of these broads go back to the dude whooping they ass. Do whatever you gotta do for your child but the mother is on her own.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
She chose the level 2 gauntlet

You was putting hands on her already

Ofcourse she wants the next nikka to do the same
She said the same thing, like I told her...

What me and her were doing was DIFFERENT, she catch me texting a Bytch and she go upside my head and we get to pulling hair...my shyt was defensive .we were young and dumb.

THIS nygga straight up dawg walked her like she was a nygga...and CONTINUED to do it to every woman he was with ...

But I guess y'all right. I was wrong too

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I think the biggest priority is protecting the child(ren) above anything else. As far as custody is concerned you would have to go to court and even then unless the mom is a total trainwreck it would be a process.
Maybe in some of these guys states, some are posting from Florida and Texas, maybe it's easy to establish custody in those states. Its not easy in most places....
Yes it is, my boy just got full custody of his daughter because of a situation like this
Open and shut case, he got full custody cause mom called the laws and had the nikka removed then let him come back and there was a second incident. He said he had a verdict in his favor in 20 minutes.
Maybe it's easy in Texas...

On February 23 I paid the $205 to file a custody order in North Carolina, then i went to child support to put myself on. Just to give an example of how not simple this process is in NC, unless the mother validates me as the father, i have no rights since I'm not on the birth certificate, and I can't force her hand without a lengthy court process...

Everything you guys are saying I've already done or am doing...
This is patently untrue.
Maybe in Florida, in NC its not a quick and seamless process...
In discussions like these, I never hear anything about what the children have to say. If a child spoke to the police and said they didn't wanna be there, would they have no choice because the mother has custody?
I'm not sure how this works. Our daughter is 2 and I don't believe they subpoena kids that young anyway...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

SMH

YOU GOT MULTIPLE BMS
AND YOUR BM GOT MULTIPLE BDS

NOBODY IS CHOOSING WISELY
WITH THEIR SEED.

:devil:
:evil:

It was a bad decision messing with my youngest daughter's mom, but I met her 4 years ago, no point in crying about it now. It's over and done with, we all have made bad choices and you either mope about it or you learn from em...

I don't mope, and ultimately she trapped me, I told the story on here of how she became pregnant. I should've left her alone period but that shyt old, I've moved on and gotten better...

And she's a far, far worse decision maker than me. It's not even simply the fact she's having her 4th child with a 3rd man, she's a piss poor judge of character abd fairly character-less herself. But it's her life to live...

I could say I made a bad choice with my two oldest's mother as well, based on shyt she's done but she's a great mother to our girls. And ultimately ain't no predicting how women behave once shyt goes south, it be the ones you never think gone do you bad be on the biggest bullshyt...

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
It was a bad decision messing with my youngest daughter's mom, but I met her 4 years ago, no point in crying about it now. It's over and done with, we all have made bad choices and you either mope about it or you learn from em...

I don't mope, and ultimately she trapped me, I told the story on here of how she became pregnant. I should've left her alone period but that shyt old, I've moved on and gotten better...

And she's a far, far worse decision maker than me. It's not even simply the fact she's having her 4th child with a 3rd man, she's a piss poor judge of character abd fairly character-less herself. But it's her life to live...

I could say I made a bad choice with my two oldest's mother as well, based on shyt she's done but she's a great mother to our girls. And ultimately ain't no predicting how women behave once shyt goes south, it be the ones you never think gone do you bad be on the biggest bullshyt...
Should have told them you're a villain

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Should have told them you're a villain
They know 😆 especially my oldest kids' mom, we were together when I was still active. But women don't care about shyt like that, guys do. Women know how to hit you where it hurts, I've never been disrespected by men the way I have by women, it's not even close. And I've had guys say wild shyt, shoot at me, throw hits on me, it doesn't even compare to the smoke you get when a woman you love or once loved, be on her bullshyt lmao...