Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is this even a question? :dahell: If yall aint together then her well being isnt your responsibility. Thats like asking a woman "Would you step in if your baby daddy's current GF was putting shyt in his food?" You have a responsibility to your child to protect them so you go get them and KIM. Her situation is on her and whatever male family members she has.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I had a woman who I was real friends with for years. Then we got together for a couple of years. In all I knew shorty for like 10 years. We broke up. Still had love for her as a person. She was as close to family as you could get.

After we broke up she got with another dude and she called me one day crying on the phone asking me to pick her up. I hear buddy in the background yelling at her and saying “See I knew you was still messing with him!!”

She asked again if I could come scoop her and I flat out told her no. That was nothing but a dummy mission. I heard brehs voice and he was emotional as fukk. I could have pulled up and if he had the tool on him I would have been food. I told her to call her people to come get her.

She said “YOU ARE MY PEOPLE”. I said I’m not and she started crying harder :manny:

I liked shorty even after we broke up. But I’m not ready to take that eternal L over a chick I am no longer with

Damn.

You made the right choice.

This thread only goes to show that a woman's "intuition" is completely laughable.

The only intuition they have is knowing when other women are gaming bc they all play from the same play book.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not risking my life for a woman i broke up with and who i probably have a cantankerous relationship with
After witnessing a relative be in back to back to back toxic relationships , with both genders no less, my mentality on domestic violence has changed. My name bennett and i ain't in it. :hubie:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He isn't wrong.

Her situation is going straight in the C100 form when I apply for full custody.
shyt great play to document the shyt if these bum ass family court judges have any decency.

Give me the kids till you learn to value yourself. Til then supervised visits.

But theres is, whether rational or not, a sense of anxiety and anger i would feel if my kids had to witness it and/or be around the aftermath. Where i may have to step in.

shyt like this is hard to manage. Theres no real good approach that doesn't send someone to jail or death.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I should be whooping her ass next for exposing my child to danger. :ufdup: But she will get a pass this once on the stipulation she doesnt fukk with breh going forward. :ufdup:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
This isn't surprising. A lot of dudes don't care about their seed after they no longer have access to the mother. Anyone who cared about their child wouldn't be cool with him or her living in an abusive environment.
why is the mother cool with it?

she picked that nikka. third party has no involvement with those decisions but yall still find a way to blame a dude.