Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
People saying the child's father should call the cops...

First of all, you never know when the shyt is going on, I always heard of it after the fact. So you cant call the cops on something you don't know is occurring...

More importantly though, it's not my job to call if my child isn't being harmed, it's hers. You just pray over your child...

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I’m not protecting a woman regardless unless I know she’s worth it. Too many black men are in the graveyard because their pride forced them to protect a woman who wasn’t worth it. These bytches want men to sacrifice their lives and will be the first one to call the cops over some shyt they started.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This happened with my first Baby mama.. highschool sweethearts that had a kid, we got into scuffles (pulling hair n grabbing shyt)but nothing serious .

We break up and she gets with a new nygga and used to whoop that ass..and throw whole plates of dinner on the ground...(I still think about that...who TF Angry enough to throw a glass plate full of good food on the ground!)

Used to show up to drop our kid off bruised n scratched up..Anyways, I called and fussed at her for putting even up with that shyt, we were together since highschool and we didn't act that way..I called her and I told her to put him on the phone...

He picked up ready to RaRa thinking I was finna try to defend her and I just told him I don't care what he do with her, just don't do that shyt in front of my son...he said "OK".

:yeshrug:

You are a sorry ass man

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's just afraid because eventually that abuse is going to find your children. Best start working with the authorities and save your children.

It's OK to be afraid. Not everyone knows Brazillian Jiujitsu and has a license to walk away from danger to protect the lives of all parties involved

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I mean why can’t she just call the cops
Yeah, she better. No matter how we feel about police, they will take a dude to jail in a second over a domestic, as they should.

But then, you got clowns that be like "why you wanna put the white man in our business????"