Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People saying the child's father should call the cops...

First of all, you never know when the shyt is going on, I always heard of it after the fact. So you cant call the cops on something you don't know is occurring...

More importantly though, it's not my job to call if my child isn't being harmed, it's hers. You just pray over your child...
It is your job considering that the harm could eventually turn towards your child. We seen it happen many times before.

Be proactive.

Last edited:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
If she has custody of your child(ren) tho....:patrice:
His child(ren) are going to SEE THAT and might end up being collateral damage from one of the altercations

Now if HE has custody of the children, then I agree with him :yeshrug:
You take the children out of the dangerous situation.

As a society, we have come to accept that men should not dictate what the women in their lives do. If the baby daddy forbade her from seeing a man because of his reputation, people would be quick to point out that it isn't his say. Now we must understand that it isn't a man's responsibility to fix the problems that follow her decisions.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
People saying the child's father should call the cops...

First of all, you never know when the shyt is going on, I always heard of it after the fact. So you cant call the cops on something you don't know is occurring...

More importantly though, it's not my job to call if my child isn't being harmed, it's hers. You just pray over your child...
Bruh respectfully, if this happens you better get your kid out there ASAP

I know someone whose baby got killed by a boyfriend

Seen shyt on the news where dude from Lansing came down, raped his ex baby mama, then took her child by a different father and strangled her in an alley

You can't just pray

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
For all those women getting upset

Would they step in in if their baby daddy had an abusive girlfriend? I don't think so :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: "that's not my problem"

They only expect men to step in, like as if men are expendable and should serve women. Even though we could end up catching a case or dying ourselves

it's kind of objectifying us :mjgrin: :mjpls:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
For all those women getting upset

Would they step in in if their baby daddy had an abusive girlfriend? I don't think so :mjpls: :mjpls: :mjpls: "that's not my problem"

They only expect men to step in, like as if men are expendable and should serve women. Even though we could end up catching a case or dying ourselves

it's kind of objectifying us :mjgrin: :mjpls:
It's a difference when kids are involved and should be as abuse could easily turn towards them.

That's not accounting for the mental and psychological trauma you're subjecting your kid(s) too in not doing anything about the situation.

Someone has to be the adult in the situation and take the initiative.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If she has custody of your child(ren) tho....:patrice:
His child(ren) are going to SEE THAT and might end up being collateral damage from one of the altercations

Now if HE has custody of the children, then I agree with him :yeshrug:
I would get my children out of that situation, I would not get involved in her issues with another man :yeshrug:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I don't know why people don't get this...
I had a woman who I was real friends with for years. Then we got together for a couple of years. In all I knew shorty for like 10 years. We broke up. Still had love for her as a person. She was as close to family as you could get.

After we broke up she got with another dude and she called me one day crying on the phone asking me to pick her up. I hear buddy in the background yelling at her and saying “See I knew you was still messing with him!!”

She asked again if I could come scoop her and I flat out told her no. That was nothing but a dummy mission. I heard brehs voice and he was emotional as fukk. I could have pulled up and if he had the tool on him I would have been food. I told her to call her people to come get her.

She said “YOU ARE MY PEOPLE”. I said I’m not and she started crying harder :manny:

I liked shorty even after we broke up. But I’m not ready to take that eternal L over a chick I am no longer with

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It's a difference when kids are involved and should be as abuse could easily turn towards them.

That's not accounting for the mental and psychological trauma you're subjecting your kid(s) too in not doing anything about the situation.

Someone has to be the adult in the situation and take the initiative.
Yeah, the initiative is taking them to a safe environment.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I’d feel bad, but my concern is for the kid(s)

Def have to talk to buddy and let him know what go on between yall adults is between yall. Don’t have the children up in this mess…do what yall do, especially that, behind closed doors…

But honestly, depending on how cool we were, I’d probably see what I could do to help her out. I don’t wanna see/hear bout no chick being beaten…I’d do what I could to intervene but that’s just me and how I move