Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Plenty of dudes in a grave over some shyt like this.

If that’s her dude that’s HER problem. Breh should use it against her and try and get custody of his seeds.

Is it that Women don't care or is it that they don't understand? A man who has good things going and you only live once, why go through dealing with dangerous dysfunction.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Plenty of dudes in a grave over some shyt like this.

If that’s her dude that’s HER problem. Breh should use it against her and try and get custody of his seeds.

look up the news reports of boyfriends killing their girlfriends children, the violence by these domestic abusers isn't usually contained to one individual. you should be invested in the safety of the environment your child grows up in and what they're exposed to. it's not about the mother perse but about the physical and mental well being of your child in the long run.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
All I'm reading is that men are also afraid of other men. And that ultimately all relationships are transactional.
:yeshrug:

Dealing with domestic abuse,

1 of 4 things can happen:

-You beat dude's ass and it's over
-You end up dying
-You end up in court. Thousands in debt. Job loss. Career on hold
-You end up in prison. Job loss. Career gone.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Call the cops. They are there for situations like this. In the meanwhile, it’s supervised visits of the kids.

I don’t know what the expectations are. Are they wanting the child’s father to step in and fight?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt not that easy, the law is designed to protect the mother unless absolutely necessary. My shyt has been in custody court 2 months and I likely have at least a year until it's resolved...

On topic, this exact scenario happened with my youngest's mom, and she pregnant by the nikka now. Even before that though, when she called talking bout he fukking her up, ain't nothing for me to do. So like homie in video said, she not your responsibility and you'd be a dummy to crash out behind that. Long as your child straight (mine is, and I can't prove she been abused by dude), her taking her L's is on her. I did bark on her for having my child around a situation watching her get tapped on, but there's nothing I can do until custody opens up and even then she could stoll be getting whipped when my girl is with her...

Her L's are her L's...
He beat her ass and he loves her, what he go do to me.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Is it that Women don't care or is it that they don't understand? A man who has good things going and you only live once, why go through dealing with dangerous dysfunction.
I personally think women don’t care in general. Most women have little to no real empathy for men. They may have situational sympathy. But it is damn near impossible for them to truly look at the man’s pov and feel empathy

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
The sentiment is correct but the mother of your child shouldn't fall under those stipulations. Unless she is downright unruly and wants nothing to do with you..
Yeah I agree. I get what he trying to say but yeah I can't just sit and let the mother of my child get beat on especially if my daughter is over there witnessing it. But if she's a wild one that likes to fight dudes I'll let them scrap it out and just remove my daughter completely

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
look up the news reports of boyfriends killing their girlfriends children, the violence by these domestic abusers isn't usually contained to one individual. you should be invested in the safety of the environment your child grows up in and what they're exposed to. it's not about the mother perse but about the physical and mental well being of your child in the long run.
No one says that it does not happen. But the best thing a man can do for him and his kids is to be alive to fight for them legally

Crashing out because of her choice in men is foolish. Is every situation different? Of course. But In general my advice would always be to start proceedings to get my kids legally in my custody. Especially if it’s a situation that is frequently the case. The mother willingly goes back to her abuser.

That is her right. It is the fathers right to attempt to remove his kids from that situation with the law on his side

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It kind of says more about the woman than the guy, if they’re in a situation like this. Like, if it happens enough to where the kids are at risk, and where you’d be knowledgeable about the circumstances, then it’s a bigger problem than stepping in will solve.

I also don’t really or won’t really support anyone that actively allows themselves to be in violent situations.

Most know how to solve their problems but don’t. So, if you’re in a cycle of violence, I’m not gonna go down that road because, tbh, if I was ever in that cycle, I’d want it to be for more than over p*ssy or for p*ssy. I wouldn’t want defining moments of protection in my life to be relegated to protecting baby mothers, I feel it has little value or virtue to the world other than preventing it from slipping further into darkness on personal levels depending on how I would stick my neck out for, but doing little to move the conversation on relationships and treatment of people.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Premium c00n content. Imagine being so retarded that this is even a debate. I don't care how much you hate your MOC, letting your child witness and be in that environment out of spite is idiotic

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I personally think women don’t care in general. Most women have little to no real empathy for men. They may have situational sympathy. But it is damn near impossible for them to truly look at the man’s pov and feel empathy
Yeah

I know I cannot step to another man on some violent shyt without knowing how far I'm willing to take it and how far it may go

Some dudes are willing to shoot over anything