Man Says He Won’t Step In If His Baby Mother Is Being Physically Abused By Her BF: “She’s No Longer Under My Protection.”

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I mean why can’t she just call the cops
Mf will call the cops and still take him back...

My BM has called cops on his 3x I know of, so it's possible she's done it more. She put charges on him twice, one in September, one in December. And then she pop up pregnant with his child in February...

Any nikka saying you should defend her just because she has your child, nah. You do your best to protect your child when she with you, and you try to fight for custody, but outside of that, ain't no6uing for you to do. It's her life and you just pray your child isn't scarred and you pray your child isn't physically harmed...

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
This happened with my first Baby mama.. highschool sweethearts that had a kid, we got into scuffles (pulling hair n grabbing shyt)but nothing serious .

We break up and she gets with a new nygga and used to whoop that ass..and throw whole plates of dinner on the ground...(I still think about that...who TF Angry enough to throw a glass plate full of good food on the ground!)

Used to show up to drop our kid off bruised n scratched up..Anyways, I called and fussed at her for putting even up with that shyt, we were together since highschool and we didn't act that way..I called her and I told her to put him on the phone...

He picked up ready to RaRa thinking I was finna try to defend her and I just told him I don't care what he do with her, just don't do that shyt in front of my son...he said "OK".

:yeshrug:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she dies no more child support...that's only if you don't like the bytch though.

If you do you gotta do him dirty publicly so everyone around sees her and knows who you are and comes to the conclusion they don't want to fukk with her.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
This has no benefit for him at all. No matter what happens he loses. Potential jail time. Custody agreement altered. Could lose your life…Could take one. She still ain’t gonna leave the dude, cause if she was, she would.

Your only responsibility is to your child and establishing a case that makes it easier for you to get full custody of them.