man in a Bart station goes crazy NSFW

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody could sneak him or nothing? He's doing handstands on turnstyles just sweep his hands and watch him land on his neck. Plenty of opportunities. He's laying on the ground face down and nobody Miguel leg dropped him, no crippler crossface, nobody stomped his face?

I'm the first to admit I ain't a hero I don't go around looking for ppl to save. If I was going to work or something I'd go about my business if I were going home I might have stood around for the first chance to stop the fukkery

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
WOAT coli argument going on right now, remember you were here to witness this.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
loblow.jpg

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
So if thats what he would have done to a brazillian jiujitsu brown belt, imagine what he would have done to You. :flabbynsick:

Sad, how you cats have no courage. How you're bred to be cowards. How you show more bravery to fight a man over the internet than you do to stick up for women being accosted by naked ballerinas in real life. You probably show me more aggression than you would that fukkin queen. Stop it, its disgusting. You sound pathetic as fukk right now.

I would have stood in front of him, been like.

neo-says-no-o.gif

and promptly dismantled him. All that flipping, and formless kicking he was doing cannot save you from the brutality that comes with being a brazillian jiujitsu brownbelt that deadlifts and squats intense weight and has the cardio of a stallion. Notice how he sobered up soon as he saw that :flabbynsick: cop. Thats what Brazillian Jiujitsu does to street Trash like him. :whoo: Get on my level of courage and get off yours of cowardice. You coward.

What if he was a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt and got you in a triangle choke? :scusthov:

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every single fighter in the UFC would have put an end to this ballerinas nonsense and so would every single brazillian jiujitsu black belt. What hes doing, is wrong and someone needed to split his head open with ANYTHING. There are people out there, like you, that wont put themselves at risk to save a stranger in a public square but will put their lives at risk because another man called them a name. :upsetfavre:

:whoa:

I've been in plenty of situations where other men called me names. Even made fun of my momma in her wheelchair :dahell:

But I still walked away. It ain't worth the consequences :wow:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Nobody could sneak him or nothing? He's doing handstands on turnstyles just sweep his hands and watch him land on his neck. Plenty of opportunities. He's laying on the ground face down and nobody Miguel leg dropped him, no crippler crossface, nobody stomped his face?

I'm the first to admit I ain't a hero I don't go around looking for ppl to save. If I was going to work or something I'd go about my business if I were going home I might have stood around for the first chance to stop the fukkery

Why you gotta be a hero? :what: What's it matter to you?

DragonZord

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you gotta be a hero? :what: What's it matter to you?

It's just like the shooting at the Batman movie last year. Every motherfukker I know was like "If I was in that theater, I would have whooped dude's ass, I would have shot his ass"

:what:

Bull-fukkin-shyt :childplease:

Every one of these motherfukkers would have reacted the same way: scared as shyt cause unless you a war vet or something, you aint prepared for people to start shooting at your ass while you watchin a movie and you aint ready for a naked dude who's doing fukkin back flips in the fukkin subway.