man in a Bart station goes crazy NSFW

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:dead: at these fools getting touched by this naked dust head and not doing anything

I would have either hit that nikka with the meanest two piece or ran with that Usain Bolt speed these bytches just screaming like it's gonna scare him off

Edit: I just watched the whole vid, fukk that after he hit that perfect Michelle Kwan flip a nikka would have been ghost so quick

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
his mug shot has to be online somewhere

Video emerges of naked man accosting riders at BART station | Crime Scene | an SFGate.com blog

Perez-Yeiner.jpg

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

lmao at nikkas on this thread wanna tackle this naked dude

fuk that

c/s,

if he got close to me and cut me off at the line i might just get back on the train for the next stop lol

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhaxsVEjzVwl7346Nz]Video: We Never Ever Want What This Guy Is On: Dude In Bronx, NY Wildin Butt Naked With A Du-Rag On![/ame]

do PCP brehs

:merchant:

semtex

:)
Daps
So if thats what he would have done to a brazillian jiujitsu brown belt, imagine what he would have done to You. :flabbynsick:

Sad, how you cats have no courage. How you're bred to be cowards. How you show more bravery to fight a man over the internet than you do to stick up for women being accosted by naked ballerinas in real life. You probably show me more aggression than you would that fukkin queen. Stop it, its disgusting. You sound pathetic as fukk right now.

I would have stood in front of him, been like.

neo-says-no-o.gif

and promptly dismantled him. All that flipping, and formless kicking he was doing cannot save you from the brutality that comes with being a brazillian jiujitsu brownbelt that deadlifts and squats intense weight and has the cardio of a stallion. Notice how he sobered up soon as he saw that :flabbynsick: cop. Thats what Brazillian Jiujitsu does to street Trash like him. :whoo: Get on my level of courage and get off yours of cowardice. You coward.
hmm.gif

Just make sure you hop on his back and get the hooks in or else that naked nikka might hit you on some Eddie Gordo shyt and you'll be on the wrong side of the next legendary internet asswhippin.

And then you'd be on the interviews like

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouUTjtDevHk"]Will Smith - I saw that going differently in my Mind - YouTube[/ame]

So demonic, friend.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
you dont know what being a hero is. stopping this dude wouldnt be heroic. they wouldnt give you a medal, name a day after you, start namin sandwiches out of you, theres no parade, he aint even hurt nobody, you wouldnt be saving lives. you would just be someone who stopped someone from being and doing something stupid.

that doesnt take courage, a profound knowledge of self and inner strength. it would take as much to stop him as it would to tell a kid to stop playin in the street.

where does fear come in to play? dude was completely naked, not dressed in bulletproof combat gear. he aint have no knife, no gun, no concealable's. it would have taken one person to tackle him and he would have folded like lawn furniture.

believe if this was in the hood nikkas would have jumped him off gp. pack mentality. this dude dances around, gets on youtube. its not gonna be too long before someone is walkin past you naked, cause aint nobody did shyt to stop him. some people think this shyts funny. damn near 10 mins of people being scared and running away. if it woulda been 2 -3 minutes and ended with him being kicked in the faced and stomped bloody. people would be like :patrice: i dont think ima get naked and run through public, people aint fukkin around they'll damn there kill you.

everyone there are cowards, women being chased and screaming...granted he wasnt doing anything but he could have been holding her down and raping her and people still woulda walked by. im baffled by the cowardice but not surprises most people dont want to get involved.

like i said if i were going to work or someshyt i would have kept it movin cause i aint even tryin to be like "im 20 minutes late, there was a naked guy at the bart station..." but going home or some shyt, i might have either lured him out of public area to contain the situation or atleast tried something, a kick to the head, a tackle..something.

Obviously you're not understanding the point of what I'm saying, I'm not saying you would be a true hero. I'm saying . . why does it matter to you? Like you've gotta be the one to :dissapointedpac: and say . . "Not on my watch!" . . if he was kidnapping kids then ya :mcmuffin: . . if he's not bothering you directly then why would you be so compelled to tackle a naked man? :smugbrady:

Also you're a dumbass if you think you're taking out some acrobatic dude on PCP. Like he's gonna feel your punches, dude's in another dimension