man in a Bart station goes crazy NSFW

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
yea, anyone talking tough is just talking.

When was the last time you seen a naked dude do back flips and cartwheels...dude was having flashbacks

Last edited by a moderator:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He'd be knocked out if he did that shyt at the Coliseum or West Oakland Bart Station in the afternoon. In the morning it's mainly women but in the evening or afternoon somebody would take flight asap.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:dead: at 2:26 when the nygga with the yellow bike kicked the crazy dude! :russ:

I think this was at the 16th & Mission or 24th & mission stop. Dude was on that butt naked pcp :krs: He was on a good trip

all the stops past like san leandro and bay fair are indoors like that. so it was definately in san francisco

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
He'd be knocked out if he did that shyt at the Coliseum or West Oakland Bart Station in the afternoon. In the morning it's mainly women but in the evening or afternoon somebody would take flight asap.

cant cosign this, ive seen nikkas act up from bay fair to broadway inside those stations at all hours. keep in mind my license is currently suspended, i ride the bart like 4 times a week like a fukking bum
most nikkas just stand there and pull out their damn phone to film shyt.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I wouldnt be shook of dude i just wouldnt go near em cuz i dont want his d1ck touching me in any way or even near me....if i was that security guy i would just faked a cramp or fake a hammy pull..i aint chasin around no butt ass nekkid man,just yell at them girls to hit the exits quick...

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
when his back was turned someone should have threw a hook to his jaw and tried to drop him i agree. its easier said than done though it would take a hero to go near him that day

Bro . . he's on PCP. I would love to see YOU do that :mcmuffin:

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I wouldnt be shook of dude i just wouldnt go near em cuz i dont want his d1ck touching me in any way or even near me....if i was that security guy i would just faked a cramp or fake a hammy pull..i aint chasin around no butt ass nekkid man,just yell at them girls to hit the exits quick...

Job well done :manny: