Veteran
Daps
A ballerina loses it and these fakkits actin shook? The Bay lost

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Surely there has to be others videos of this around. Pure comedy.

Edit:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5gyXhcTDVU"]Crazy naked man san francisco bart station - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5N0U5PSi7Y"]16th st Bart man gone crazy part two - YouTube[/ame]

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You wouldnt be feeling so tough after he hit you with some UFC moves :ufdup: A nikka on drugs aint got nothin to lose.

Im not feeling tough. The bay isnt feelin tough. NOBODIES FEELING TOUGH!!!!! :damn: People just walkin by while women get accosted in the bay by some raving lunatic.

I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu. If he tried that shyt on me he would have been feeling high alright. High as the sensation of blood was removed from his skull.

Come on bay area, i know yall kill nikkas for starin at you too long but wont protect the ladies. Lets send a message to this scum. Customers arent supposed to act like this.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Im not feeling tough. The bay isnt feelin tough. NOBODIES FEELING TOUGH!!!!! :damn: People just walkin by while women get accosted in the by by some raving lunatic.

I have a brown belt in brazillian jiujitsu. If he tried that shyt on me he would have been feeling high alright. High as the sensation of blood was removed from his skull.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Just kiddin bruh, more power to you.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
A ballerina loses it and these fakkits actin shook? The Bay lost

:dead:

i love my city but i gotta co-sign mowgli the gawd on this. this was embarrassing :snoop:

taking a boxing or mixed martial arts class can be the difference between life and death. only after 2 1/2 months of boxing, i can tell you that if this crazy man would have ran up on me then his nose would have been flattened with a 1-2 combo. i cant wait to see the things i'll be able to do once i move on to muay thai :blessed:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not feeling tough. The bay isnt feelin tough. NOBODIES FEELING TOUGH!!!!! :damn: People just walkin by while women get accosted in the by by some raving lunatic.

:rudy:

nikka shut up

That dude would have flash kicked you in jaw and now he laying on top you with his nuts on the back of your neck. And trust me....NOOOOOOOBODY would have stepped in and helped your ass.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
when i was watching these videos all i could think was "i wish my dikk was as big as his"